2014 New York Chickenstock

Sonew123 if you need to i'll drop down to 2roo/3hen to help others get some. I know these are one of the pricy things people want but cant afford and I don't want to hog all the hens. Just let me know at time of payment on what you need me to pay and I'm fine ether way. But I'd rather more people get chicks than me get most so if you want continue after rancher a person or two if you can and I'm 100% ok with that. I figure we can all trade chicks in a year or two and have them alittle separated via parents should help with blood in flocks, and I'm sure people will add to blood lines later down road.

Were all good:) i should have no problem getting enough chicks to the folks who asked to reserve them :D Thank you for being kind though!!!!

Hen--I hope you get off that day for the picnic. It would be nice to meet a fellow pharmer!

Is anyone interested in heritage breed rir? I have a bunch I just put in the bator to hatch and another bunch coming at the end of the month to hatch. Depending on how many hatch, I may have a few extra chicks to sell. I also have mutt eggs available to hatch if anyone wants some. Free of course. Or if someone wants chicks I could hatch them out. I would need an early heads up though. Pm me if you are interested.

Were all good:) i should have no problem getting enough chicks to the folks who asked to reserve them
big_smile.png
Thank you for being kind though!!!!

ok well if you get more people and you don't have enough just keep that in mind.
thumbsup.gif

I cant wait to see everyone and all their birds they bring. I just have to resist the urge to buy more breeds. I have to stick with barred rocks, golden cuckoo marans, legbars. Unless someone ends up bringing a pure black or blue ameraucana rooster. I so wish I had a nice pole barn split up for different flocks rather than the 2 coops I have now and another 2 I have to build this summer for a breeding coop, and a silkie coop.

Dang I want some of those maran eggs from pyxis. must not give in though.....

ok well if you get more people and you don't have enough just keep that in mind. :thumbsup  

I cant wait to see everyone and all their birds they bring. I just have to resist the urge to buy more breeds. I have to stick with barred rocks, golden cuckoo marans, legbars. Unless someone ends up bringing a pure black or blue ameraucana rooster.  I so wish I had a nice pole barn split up for different flocks rather than the 2 coops I have now and another 2 I have to build this summer for a breeding coop, and a silkie coop.

I may have an extra black ameraucana roo for you. the guy said he was going to throw in a few blacks with my order of lav and splash to breed with and strengthen the line. I will let you know what I get if you are interested.

I may have an extra black ameraucana roo for you. the guy said he was going to throw in a few blacks with my order of lav and splash to breed with and strengthen the line. I will let you know what I get if you are interested.

Ok just let me know closer to the picnic. I have a blue but he seems to be slacking in this cold. Before winter he could cover 9 girls no problem but now he's slowing down so figure another roo might help keep him on his toes or do the job for him.

ok well if you get more people and you don't have enough just keep that in mind.
thumbsup.gif

I cant wait to see everyone and all their birds they bring. I just have to resist the urge to buy more breeds. I have to stick with barred rocks, golden cuckoo marans, legbars. Unless someone ends up bringing a pure black or blue ameraucana rooster. I so wish I had a nice pole barn split up for different flocks rather than the 2 coops I have now and another 2 I have to build this summer for a breeding coop, and a silkie coop.

I may bring some Birchen, Del and EE eggs if anyone has a mind for them. Just cuz I don't know when I'll get to see y'all another time. The way things are going now I'll have plenty of eggs.

Well these ducklings are in a plastic bin and they way they're messing about I may just fill the thing with water and be done with it!! Fortunately I have TWO bins, but I won't be happy changing it out every day. Messy, messy, messy!

The way this weather is going we may be having the picnic inside Tab and Travis'  barn with the animals just to keep warm.    I NOT HAPPY!!   NOT HAPPY !!

Global Warming my foot!!   

Right??? I was just looking up photos from last year and the year prior to see what the weather looked like outside and we had not 1 ounce of snow by May 1st Had my gardens and greenhouses set up ready to go!!! Hope to hell that April is hot like people are saying!!

Back
Top Bottom