2014 New York Chickenstock

That's a good question: if tab has an approx end time in mind...? How about this- what time (approx) will the drawings be held? That's usually a good indicator of the end. Although in my experience closer friends will usually pal around "after hours" :)
And I was thinking that I'll probably want to buy/get all of my purchases soon after I arrive or maybe after lunch so no one would have to hold and wait for me...

We do usually set a time for the raffle so that people can plan for it. We have in the past done 1:00PM or 2:00PM. I'll check with Tab and Travis to see if they have an idea what they would like.
thumbsup.gif

Still can not wait!!!
wee.gif

I have youngsters coming out my ears!
jumpy.gif

I have a long drive so it would be nice to know when the drawings are. I am offering barnyard eggs if anyone wants some. Dollar an egg. I'm on my second bator full and my roo does his job well. I may have silkie chicks as well. Same parents as the trio and pullet I posted before. Heritage rir chicks will depend on how many I hatch. Please pm me if interested as I will only bring what is sold.

We do usually set a time for the raffle so that people can plan for it. We have in the past done 1:00PM or 2:00PM. I'll check with Tab and Travis to see if they have an idea what they would like.
thumbsup.gif

Still can not wait!!!
wee.gif

I have youngsters coming out my ears!
jumpy.gif

Fuzzy butts coming out of your ears must save you on Q-tips.

I was going to go with 2pm for the raffle. Would noon be too early for food?

Just because the raffle is at 2 doesn't mean everyone has to pack right up and leave right a away either. I think people will be in and out throughout the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom