2014 New York Chickenstock

We do usually set a time for the raffle so that people can plan for it.  We have in the past done 1:00PM or 2:00PM.  I'll check with Tab and Travis to see if they have an idea what they would like.  :thumbsup

Still can not wait!!!  :weee

I have youngsters coming out my ears!  :jumpy

Fuzzy butts coming out of your ears must save you on Q-tips.

We do usually set a time for the raffle so that people can plan for it.  We have in the past done 1:00PM or 2:00PM.  I'll check with Tab and Travis to see if they have an idea what they would like.  :thumbsup

Still can not wait!!!  :weee

I have youngsters coming out my ears!  :jumpy

Fuzzy butts coming out of your ears must save you on Q-tips.

Hardy har...LOL! That is a funny mental image! :p

FOR SALE!!!

I suggest contacting these members asap as most of us will only be bringing items that we know people want, have ordered, or have pre-paid for. If you would like me to add your items to this list please PM me what you are offering and what your asking price is as it is difficult for me to include all posts of what people have, plus I don't want to assume that people want me re-posting their offers. This will be updated as PMs come in and every so often so you don't have to dig...

Lynzi777 Offering:
Lavender Silkie Hatching Eggs (out of Geri Godina's Lines): $20/dozen
Orpington Hatching Eggs from my Splash over Lavender & Blue Trio: $15/dozen

Updated 3/31: Mottled Silkie/Cochin Roo and black hen: $40

Pyxis Offering:
BBS Copper Marans chicks - only bringing if preordered - $5 a chick
Possibly, if they start laying, sex linked OE hatching eggs - $15 a dozen
Regular OE hatching eggs - $10 a dozen
Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project eggs - $20 a dozen - will probably only have one dozen for that week.
Started Plants - Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Cantaloupe, Peppers, Black Oil Sunflowers for seeds for the chooks - $3 each.

Metella Offering: These are all low prices or our group only ....
Light tan Horse Saddle - Brand New $75
True Blue horse blanket and halter - Brand New $20
Leather and Silver horse halter - lightly used $5
Small Plum Tree saplings - All spoken for $5 each
Barnyard mixed flock fertile eggs - will only bring if someone is interested $4.00 doz

ACES Chix is Offering:
NH Maple Syrup: $15 Qt. (depending on availability - mother nature)
Chicks days old, straight run: $4
Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
LF Cochins - possible frizzle
Marans, BBS in Birchen &/or Copper
Olive Egg layers (Marans over Ameraucanas)
Possibly Polish mixes
Older pairs and misc. started birds available as pre-sold birds only. Please contact me for availability.
Beautiful BLRW breeding flock. 1 cock - Foley lines, 5 hens - Sterling and Foley lines. These are awesome birds, I just need the room for cochins.

Cracrzy4chicks is Offering:

Australorp hatching eggs - $25 dozen
Australorp chicks - $5 each ( straight run )
EE / OE hatching eggs - $15 dozen
EE / OE chicks - $4 each ( straight run )My EE / OE's consist of 2 Ameracauna Roos ( 1 Lav, 1 Blue ) over : Blue Am , Lav. Aracauna, Cuckoo OE, 2 Blue EE's,1 Blue mottled EE, 2 White EE's ( they are Silver Am x Leghorn ). All of these girls lay a green, olive or blue egg.
I also have these roos over 2 BR hens, if anyone wants to try for a Barred EE.
NPIP# 21-1327

Chick Inn Offering:
Started pullets from my chicken source (he will not be making it and I don't have enough time to hatch chicks, plus I don't have the variety he has!!) they will be various prices according to age, please PM me if you are interested in any of the following:
Brabanters (cream and gold),
Barred Rocks
Welsummer, Cuckoo Marans
Barnvelder, Sussex
Java, Ideal 236 Leghorn
Chanatecler, GL Wyandotte
Light Brahma, Dark Brahma
Dominique, Salmon Faverolle
Rhode Island White, Asst. LF Cochin
La Fleche, Norwegan Jaerhon
Mottled Java, Partridge Plymouth Rock
Americana, Speckled Sussex
Rhode Island Red
Will have more to come soon....

You dont list any prices for the pullet chicks he has .

Quote: What color Lilacs ? What kind of hostas ?

Is anyone interested in horse tack? I can bring some things but do not want to haul it if there is noone who could use it;)

I just placed an order at Horseloverz to get what I needed to finish setting up Little Girls lead line saddle and went to a 4-H tack sale last weekend. Tack is just as bad as morehens for me. :) So whatcha got?

I plan to stay and enjoy the day a little after the raffle - I am there to meet and talk more so than play on the tickets ! But I will play with some tickets!

Quote: Ohhh....what do we NOT have!!!
hu.gif
frow.gif

Quote: Ohhh....what do we NOT have!!!
hu.gif
frow.gif

My daughter is going on 15 and has riding since she was 4. We have things from that size - up. Western riding clothes, saddles from little kid to adult, bridles, a buddy seat. It is well past time to clean out the tack house!!!

Need anything specific that I should look out for?

Back
Top Bottom