2014 New York Chickenstock

Pharmchickrnmom,

I am so glad you are interested in honey! I should clairify for everyone the sizes I have available. I have 1 1/2 lbs ($7.50), 3 lbs ($15), 5 lbs ($25) or 12 oz bears ($5 - these are the only size that does not fit the flat rate honey price). Which size interests you?
big_smile.png
I would love to buy one of your little bears!

Man all this talk of honey just made me think of my grandpa. First time i went to grandparents house i noticed the bee hives he had along the tree line in field. I remember seeing home made honey for the first time. They left part of the comb in the mason jar. I use to love getting honey from them.

I feel like I'm very behind on getting in on this! Oh well! I'm coming and I'm bringing maple syrup and homemade bread, probably more. I'm bringing a friend too, the two of us will bring items for the auction and food table.

I'm in search of awesome eggs! I'm a hatch addict. Ever since I bought a cabinet incu.! I'm still searching through the forum... so much to catch up on!

I'll have pure Favorelle hatching eggs - but only a small amount by the time of the picnic ... so we can do a per egg rather than per dozen price if anyone is interested in that breed.

I plan on collecting whatever I have the week before the event and putting them out. I won't have BLRW though. My final mature rooster was found dead yesterday. No signs or symptoms and not a mark on him. I'm going to try hatching the next few days worth of the girls eggs and pray for fertility.

I plan on collecting whatever I have the week before the event and putting them out. I won't have BLRW though. My final mature rooster was found dead yesterday. No signs or symptoms and not a mark on him. I'm going to try hatching the next few days worth of the girls eggs and pray for fertility.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! So sorry to hear about your roo! Fingers crossed for you!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom