2014 New York Chickenstock

I plan on collecting whatever I have the week before the event and putting them out.  I won't have BLRW though.  My final mature rooster was found dead yesterday.  No signs or symptoms and not a mark on him.  I'm going to try hatching the next few days worth of the girls eggs and pray for  fertility.

:( Sorry Tabs. I know of an available male with 5 girls ;)

Tab-
So sorry to hear about your roo :( good luck with the hatch.

Just wondering- for those who feed non-organic what do you usually pay for feed? I order in bulk and will be able to bring 50# bags 18% protein layer pellets for $11/bag if anyone is interested...??? This is not marked up from what I pay- just figured I could pass the savings along but space will be limited...
edited to add- feed is from gramco in springville, ny

Last edited:
So far I have:

sonew123 3 lbs
1mommahen 3 lbs
glasshen 3 lbs
aceschick 3 lbs
luvmychicks1491 honeybear

We have plenty of honey available, so if there are any more takers, let me know and I'll add you to the list!!
Henny add me to the list for 3lbs please.

I plan on collecting whatever I have the week before the event and putting them out. I won't have BLRW though. My final mature rooster was found dead yesterday. No signs or symptoms and not a mark on him. I'm going to try hatching the next few days worth of the girls eggs and pray for fertility.
OhTab I am sorry, now will have my fingers crossed that yours and the ones I got from you are fertile maybe I will get a couple of Roos.

Back
Top Bottom