2014 New York Chickenstock

If anyone is interested I will have silkie eggs available for the chickenstock and possibly silkie babies Preorder only All my silkies are show quality coming from Geri Godina, Catdance Silkies, and East Coast Silkie. Eggs will be $2 each and chicks will be $4 each straight run.

Just wanted to extend an invitation to anyone that wants to go to the chicken stock and can't because of transportation issues. If you are on my way I have room for a couple of people. Just thought that would help. Any questions just PM me, or write it on here.

Just wanted to extend an invitation to anyone that wants to go to the chicken stock and can't because of transportation issues. If you are on my way I have room for a couple of people. Just thought that would help. Any questions just PM me, or write it on here.

You dont state where you are ..in New York ..Longs you are not a child it shouldnt be a problem .
Im in Jordan ...

You dont state where you are ..in New York ..Longs you are not a child it shouldnt be a problem .
Im in Jordan ...

Oh sorry about that lol. Nope I'm an adult. I have actually met Marquesella and bought chicks off her.
I live in Downsville and can come a couple different ways. I can either go NY state rt. 8 or rt. 205, and I'm sure there are other ways just not sure. If someone needs a ride and is close to these areas or know of a different route I'm all for helping.

If anyone is interested I will have silkie eggs available for the chickenstock and possibly silkie babies Preorder only All my silkies are show quality coming from Geri Godina, Catdance Silkies, and East Coast Silkie. Eggs will be $2 each and chicks will be $4 each straight run.
I have a friend I've been trying to find a nice breeding trio for with no luck. He wants white only and everyone seems to have everything but white. You wouldn't happen to be selling some white adults?

I have a friend I've been trying to find a nice breeding trio for with no luck. He wants white only and everyone seems to have everything but white. You wouldn't happen to be selling some white adults?

I might have a pair got to check for sure but will let you know on that
How old will they be the day of chickenstock?
Some will be 9 days old and some will be a week old.

Can someone post the link again (Sorry!) to the google doc made for this event. I want to edit my offer for duck hatching eggs since I cannot find eggs from two of my duck.
roll.png
The most I'd be able to bring is 6 or 7 at this point. Also, since all 5 of these duck eggs seem to be hatching I may be willing to offer a few of the ducklings up for sale - would have to go in either one pair or a trio of course.

I would like kefir grains and kombucha mother. The kid is hooked on kefir (what type of milk are you using) can't get him to try AOC or ginger bug.

Stuffedcritter - I use whatever cows milk I have. Raw, whole is best IMO, but that's hard for me to get so I use what's in the fridge. I'll add you to the Kefir list! :)

Back
Top Bottom