2014 New York Chickenstock

My friend has some French Angora baby bunnies that available if anyone is interested. All are males, a REW, Chinchilla and Black. They are so cute, went over and saw them today. Also has two harlequin Holland lop does. I can add them to the list as soon as I find it.

Can someone post the link again (Sorry!) to the google doc made for this event. I want to edit my offer for duck hatching eggs since I cannot find eggs from two of my duck.
roll.png
The most I'd be able to bring is 6 or 7 at this point. Also, since all 5 of these duck eggs seem to be hatching I may be willing to offer a few of the ducklings up for sale - would have to go in either one pair or a trio of course.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqceQJhfd98wdGpfaWtUS1VrZTV1cEd2X1B0VmNZWmc&usp=sharing
I just sent you a message too

I have a friend I've been trying to find a nice breeding trio for with no luck. He wants white only and everyone seems to have everything but white. You wouldn't happen to be selling some white adults? 

I might have a pair got to check for sure but will let you know on that
How old will they be the day of chickenstock?

Some will be  9 days old and some will be a week old.

Oh how I wish they would be older. I'm getting 4 from someone on here and would like to get a least a couple more!

wow, how exciting, just found out about you guys. We are planning on coming. The kids want to make cup cakes - we'll bring a few dozen. As for drinks - should we bring our own - or should I bring a few bottles of soda too???? As for athe auction - let me see what I want to bring, i'll get back to you on that. Maybe a handmade wooden cutting board. I'll let you know for sure.

Oh how I wish they would be older. I'm getting 4 from someone on here and would like to get a least a couple more!

You could always set up a different brooder and do  batches and not sure how old the others are going to be but silkies do not grow too fast either.

Are you bringing them with you or only if someone says they want them?

Many little plum trees did make it and are budding out !!  Whoop!

HOWEVER - the starving rabbits have pre-pruned the tops .... I think this will only make the root system stronger - but please - you all decide ....

So I'll call again for who wants a wild plum (beech plum) twigling   (I say that not sapling as they are around 2 feet high).  

$5   each     and due to the nibbled nature of some of their tops - I'm letting anyone off the list - and starting over again .... Sorry if it is a pain - but I don't want anyone to feel they have been jipped in the quality department.

If there are enough, I would like 2 plum babies, please!

Are you bringing them with you or only if someone says they want them?
I would prefer to only bring what is ordered as I don't want to over stress them for no reason and I will have a ton coming back with me that I am getting from other people there so if I didn't have to drag back any of my birds that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom