2014 New York Chickenstock

This is a list of what I'm bringing to people that have contacted me. If you have arranged with me to bring something and your not on this list, pm me.

Trio Cayuga Ducks...I didn't write down the name, Who was it?
3 BC Marans Pullets Mary G.
Lav Orp eggs Impulsive Farmer
Mix Sussex eggs- Orchid Canoe-How many?
Doz Marans eggs-Orchid Canoe
2 Coro & 1 Lav Orp Pullets-Pam
Marans roo- ?
4 Brabanter chicks-Kristen

Anyone I missed?

I'll probably be bringing more Lav Orp & Coro chicks, Marans chicks, soap,

I am also bringing 2 hardly used complete roll out nests I bought for the Marans, but they wouldn't use them..I think the Marans are too large.
I paid $159 with shipping from Premmier, will sell for $100. All plastic with the nest & roll out feature. Yellow & black. I bought them because they were eating the eggs & the roll out nests stop that.

How much for a dozen lavender orp eggs?

Hi everyone!

Trying to help a friend out who wants to buy day olds (or young chicks) of different breeds that she can enjoy on her new property with her husband and three children. Her beliefs don't want to support a system that culls day old male chicks and she would rather buy from a hobby/serious breeder that can supply some good ol egg laying girls to start her own very flock. Does any one know someone in the Orange County area that she can contact for this? She lives in Warwick, NY

Would the NY ChickenStock be a place someone their family could go and see to buy some chicks? Is it open for newbies to come take a look around or is it more for established members here?

THanks!
MB

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Trying to help a friend out who wants to buy day olds (or young chicks) of different breeds that she can enjoy on her new property with her husband and three children. Her beliefs don't want to support a system that culls day old male chicks and she would rather buy from a hobby/serious breeder that can supply some good ol egg laying girls to start her own very flock. Does any one know someone in the Orange County area that she can contact for this? She lives in Warwick, NY

Would the NY ChickenStock be a place someone their family could go and see to buy some chicks? Is it open for newbies to come take a look around or is it more for established members here?

THanks!
MB
It is open to all. Most of us are bringing presold chicks. PM me as I am in ulster county and have some available.

Can anyone give me a summary of the ducks that are available?
I'm looking for a black swedish for a friend but maybe if that is not offered they would be interested in something else.
I know a lot of people have talked about the ducks but I couldn't keep up and thought it might be easier for those with ducks to post rather than me looking through the thread and perhaps missing something.

Thanks so much

Can anyone give me a summary of the ducks that are available?
I'm looking for a black swedish for a friend but maybe if that is not offered they would be interested in something else.
I know a lot of people have talked about the ducks but I couldn't keep up and thought it might be easier for those with ducks to post rather than me looking through the thread and perhaps missing something.

Thanks so much

Rancher had 5 blue Swedish that he was looking to rehome...

The red raspberry sprouts are growing and doing well.  I will bring as many as I can!  These are really nice, big berries.  They have berries that are ready sometime in July and continue to produce berries often into November.  I'll also bring some deviled eggs.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.  Looking forward to the plum tree! :highfive:   and other stuff!  Night all! 

Sorry I have not fully caught up yet, but I would love some of these if available. How much are you asking?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom