2014 New York Chickenstock

So here is what I have so far: Bringing the following

Trio of heritage rir chicks for Nutty=pd
Trio of Silkies for Lynzi=pd
Silkie pullet for Baking--pay at picnic (20)
4 silkie chicks for Pyxis--trading for vege plants
Veges and humus to share

Ordered

1 plum tree from metalla
honey
vege plants
rasp and blackberry plants

Possible pickups
maple syrup
soap

If I ordered something from you, please remind me again. I need to print some money before I come up!

That looks like a incubator in the making ...
How many chicks ? eggs ? Chickens ? were you interested in bring home from chicken stock ?
I think you might be on our way home ...pm me your location ...

It had 20 eggs rolled up inside. What you do with it is up to you. It's pretty thick walled. Much thicker than an incubator. I just hate to throw it away.

Did I order anything from anyone.

I thought perhaps some Raspberry plants and Cr. Legbar chicks or eggs? Any payments can be made with paypal.

Last edited:
Attempted pics of the banties.
BLRW? bantam - likely roo, we call him Chunk, very solid body and was the last to feather in.

here is what i am bringing, let me know if i forgot anyone or if you are interested i still have a bunch of peppers, cherry tomatoes, and green zebra tomatoes :)

sonew123- 4 eggplant
PhoredaBirds- 2 eggplant, 2 green zebra
aceschix- 2 eggplant, 2 purple beauty pepper, 2 sweet cherry blend pepper, 2 Serrano pepper, 2 green zebra tomatoes

flame burner, big pot, and a few supplies for butchering demo
possibly a 10x10 pop up tent/shelter
cake
wine for raffle

What kind of pepper plants do you have again??

Buttercup hen, think I'll keep her since her size won't be as different as the true bantams, unless someone really wants one.

Splash - OEGB? One of the tiny bantams, likely roo with that comb and wattles. This is Cottonball.

And with my little helper trying to feed him grass.

This one is a mystery still, was chipmunk stripe as a chick, now beautiful dark blue with dark legs. Definite roo, first to get comb and wattles.

Another mystery one, this was also chipmunk stripe as a chick and I though pullet, but now questioning roo. Was hard to get the dark colors to show up in the pic, also dark legged.

And the final banty, the little Millie Fluer -OEGB? Believe pullet, but uncertain until egg or I witness crowing. Cute little thing.
ETA: went through the pics with hubby, guess Millie is a Milford. This is the one that crows.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom