2014 New York Chickenstock

I'll be bringing ketchup, mustard, relish, zucchini relish, dill pickles, fruit dip(neufatchel/fluff mix). Hopefully I don't need to label, because I really have no clue. Never dealt with food allergies or restrictions. Eat at your own risk, I suppose.
Going to try get a bag of cracked corn or oats from dad to bring for the raffle.

Henny, I would like a honey bear please.
It's funny, I was just telling the wife about the honey and I figured out who you are :) At least you'll be easy to find ;)

Henny, I would like a honey bear please.
It's funny, I was just telling the wife about the honey and I figured out who you are
smile.png
At least you'll be easy to find
wink.png
You got it! See you Saturday!
big_smile.png

6 silkies chicks from nutty. Pay @ picnic
6 Aussie chicks from cracrzy4chicks already paid 18 Guinea eggs from impulsive farmer. Pay @ picnic
3 SS chicks from Metella. Pay @ picnic
Pair of RIR from Horsekeeper. Pay @ picnic

THINGS TO BRING
Potato salad
Drinks/ coolers

We are re-organizing our garden area and this shrub needs to go. I don't remember what kind it is, but it's now in the way. It is an evergreen shrub and it is FREE to anyone who wants it. I will bring it to the Chickenstock if someone wants it. There is only 1 shrub. 2 different angles.

Tab - Will there be a place to access power to plug in heat lamps for chicks? I feel like I read something that addressed that, but I can't remember and can't find it - sorry!

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom