2014 New York Chickenstock

I will bring all the veges I have to sell they are a $1.00 each and are Roma Tomatoes and Sugar Baby Watermelon I also will have some Heirloom Moon and Stars Watermelon and Orange tendersweet watermelon plants $1.00 each  but they were started later so will not be as big as the Sugar Baby Watermelon but will still be fine.

I'll get a couple of the Romas and maybe try a watermelon or 2 also.

Cass- do you remember how much the tickets were? I think last time everyone got 1 or 5 just for showing up then bought extras for $? Want to make sure I being enough smaller bills.

Cass- do you remember how much the tickets were? I think last time everyone got 1 or 5 just for showing up then bought extras for $? Want to make sure I being enough smaller bills.

Hmmm.....10 tickets for $5 and 25 tickets for $10 as I recall. (I know it was better to buy 25 price wise.) And the year I did it everyone who donated anything got 5 free tickets as a thank you for making the auction possible with their donation. But that was the first year and offered to get the ball rolling, so to speak. Probably don't have to make that offer this year....this group is so generous

Ok here is my list of what I am getting and owe at Chickenstock if I am supposed to be getting something from you or giving you something and you are not on the list please let me know. By the way everyone will know me by the tons of stuff around me Getting Bunnies Lynzi
[COLOR=000000]Rose Of Sharon and Egg Cartons from GrammaChick
Lilacs From Baking
6 Turkey Poults Horsekeeper
2 Pekin Ducklings Horsekeeper
Mutt Ducks Impulsivefarmer
Guinea eggs ImpulsiveFarmer
6 bunnies ImpulsiveFarmer Still owe for 2 bunnies
6 black Jersey Giants Impulsive Farmer Still Owe
1 watermelon 2 cantaloupes, 1 silvery fir, 2 California Wonder and 2 purple beauty pepper plants Pyxis
Sonew123 Duck hatching eggs
Cayuga Trio Marquisella
Heritage RIR trio Pharmchickrnmom
3 lbs. Honey Henny still owe
6 standard frizzle cochin Henny still owe
8 Easter Eggers Jlaw still owe
1-2 Plum Tree Metella Still owe
5 – 50lb Bags of layer pellets and 2 white leghorn pullets Chick Inn still owe
Leeks Glass Hen
5 blue and 2 white silkie chicks from SAHchickenmom
Geese Eggs PhoredaBurds
Golden cuckoo roo Aceschix
Mottled frizzled cochin roo Aceschix
2 young GL Polish Aceschix
GL Polish Roo Aceschix
3 young black Ams Aceschix
4 LF cochin chicks, frizzle if have and can tell Aceschix
4 LF Ameraucans chicks, 2 wh & 2 blue wh Aceschix
Pair pullet cockerel 16 week Ams, blue wh guy prefered. Aceschix
3 BLRW chicks if have Aceschix[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Bringing[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Silkie Chicks 7 to SAHchickenmom
Aceschix 10 plants, Tomato and Sugar Baby watermelon Trade for a Black AM
Impulsive Farmer Garden Plants 2 watermelon 2 tomatoe and 4 pepper plants
White duct tape permanent markers[/COLOR]
Holy schmoly!!! Nice job :) Sigh.... I only ordered 2 things and both didn't hatch :/ oh well! I have enough chickens anyway :D looking forward to meeting everyone & getting a few chicks off my hands :) I think I am about capped on cargo space for feed IF it comes. Still waiting.......

Nutty... I hope that you have a trailer to bring all that home!
big_smile.png
If I had the room and DH would let me I'd pack my car!

Does anyone have a silkie hen that they want to sell to a really good home that will love her till the day she dies? Looking to get a silkie hen in any other color then brown/buff/red that is somewhat friendly.

Can't you picture it, little smart car with crates of poultry and vegetable plants strapped to each bumper, honey bear hanging from the mirror, CHICKEN STOCK 2014 bumper sticker, soap bubbles coming from the tail pipe.

Nutty... I hope that you have a trailer to bring all that home! :D   If I had the room and DH would let me I'd pack my car!

Does anyone have a silkie hen that they want to sell to a really good home that will love her till the day she dies? Looking to get a silkie hen in any other color then brown/buff/red that is somewhat friendly. 

I have a pair that I'd like to rehome (free) together. I bought them as a breeding pair but she hasn't laid me an egg for a few weeks... :/ id like them to go together - they seem bonded and both are friendly although not "cuddly"
Any takers for silkie pets?

Last edited:

Ok will have the plants with me

Nutty... I hope that you have a trailer to bring all that home! :D   If I had the room and DH would let me I'd pack my car!

i actually have a jeep and hubby is showing up after work and he has a truck

Back
Top Bottom