2014 New York Chickenstock

I don't remember if I asked before but does anyone have coturnix quail?

Sonew do you still have any legbars available?

I have a few. I can get you some hatching eggs if you want, but I don't have any babies or birds to sell. I've actually been saving the eggs the past couple days for myself, but I'm willing to sell them instead. (the quail that is)

Last edited:
That's what I kept saying.
Well it's probably for the better
smile.png
I really don't need any more fowl!!
smile.png
That's what I kept telling myself.

Really what would I do with a goose or fancy call ducks or peahens! Although this is the second auction in a row we bought a goat at...

Bathing silkies on friday to get them ready for their new homes. Pedicures as well. Babies are too little for such a thing. Have to pull the 5 rir monsters out of the coop too cause Im not doing it on friday if it rains like they say its going to! Really looking forward to this, rain or shine.

A friend of mine has a few roos too many. If any one is interested in them I could bring them. He has one brown leg horn cross and an orphington maran cross. Waiting to here back as to how much he wants for them, but I can't imagine that it is that much if anything.

Someone said they might have or did have Guinea hen eggs. I have a broody, finally. I would be very interested in half a dozen guinea hen eggs is that person sees my post before the 'stock. PM me the cost (or you can post it, if it isn't a secret)

Back
Top Bottom