2014 New York Chickenstock

Someone said they might have or did have Guinea hen eggs. I have a broody, finally. I would be very interested in half a dozen guinea hen eggs is that person sees my post before the 'stock. PM me the cost (or you can post it, if it isn't a secret)

I have guinea eggs, but they are all spoken for. Sorry, I could maybe ship you some after the stock. My flock is mixed colors all running together.

I can bring white and silver phoenix chicks if anyone wants them, $3 each.

I do not need phoenix, I don't.... Sooo tempting though. They are very pretty birds.

Quote:
I might have close to a dozen right now, but I'm not sure. I will bring what I have .50 cents an egg sound fare?

I have guinea eggs, but they are all spoken for. Sorry, I could maybe ship you some after the stock. My flock is mixed colors all running together.

I do not need phoenix, I don't.... Sooo tempting though. They are very pretty birds.

I might have close to a dozen right now, but I'm not sure. I will bring what I have .50 cents an egg sound fare?
I know am also so tempted with those phoenix

hmm my golden cuckoo marans made a wheaten maran apparently. I've read they can sometimes have odd colored offspring and I do have a blue one in the bunch (which isn't a recognized color). So a reminder mine are pet quality, not show quality (as I said when I first listed them). They don't lay the darkest eggs or have consistent coloring. They are very pretty birds and lay exceptionally well, though. This is my first generation. I'm hoping to work on getting more unified color and darker eggs in the future.

Just to inform everyone: We have a large wrap around driveway. We are going to close off the left hand side as you pull in for the people area. Vehicles are to pull down the right hand side and drive down behind the house and park lined up along the barn. I do have a broody duck near there silly bird.

The address again is:

6397 Lowell Rd
Rome, NY 13440

Last edited:
63 degrees, cloudy in the AM
26c5.png

Quote: The black cochins are 15 weeks and $30 for a cockerel / pullet pair. Same for the Ameraucanas. I also have younger pairs of Ams 11 weeks for $24.
frow.gif
Did I answer you about the Polish? It would depend on what age she was interested in. We have 1 week to 14 week left I believe.

Back
Top Bottom