2014 New York Chickenstock

Quote:Quote:
Of course..... duh
smack.gif
roll.png

I will have to do a head count to know what if any are left that I am parting with. You guys are moving fast, I have to catch up...phew
highfive.gif

I have some 2 day "heat packs" I will bring if anyone needs them. $1 each, my cost. The work well to keep chicks warm in a box.

I have an egg I wasn't going to set. I could bring it. I will be selling some goslings later in the summer.
For the life of me- I can't seem to get a good hatch rate!! Even on my own eggs :( so I won't be buying any eggs until I get my own percentages up. But I would be interested in goslings later on depending on price...? Where are you from? I'm near buffalo/rochester...

olive egger chicks and a bin of boys for super cheap or free.

I wish I were coming cuz I've got a bunch of 12 wk olds you can have.

Frenchy hatched out 4 plus the incu hatched out 10 chicks and there are still two working in there. I've learned not to rush them. I've got five broodies on eggs too.

DW is home and doing okay or did I tell you guys already. She see's the Doc monday. There are treatments ahead.

Now if anyone is bringing anything for me, Glass hen said she'd meet me with it. If I owe you money I can mail it or use Paypal. While I am hatching chicks I do plan to downsize due to DW and our situation. I wouldn't have started hatching if I'd known things would take a turn. I just can't see pulling all the eggs from the broodies.

Glass I'll pm you my phone number.

Last edited:
I wish I were coming cuz I've got a bunch of 12 wk olds you can have.  

Frenchy hatched out 4 plus the incu hatched out 10 chicks and there are still two working in there. I've learned not to rush them.  I've got five broodies on eggs too. 

DW is home and doing okay or did I tell you guys already.  She see's the Doc monday. There are treatments ahead.  

Now if anyone is bringing anything for me, Glass hen said she'd meet me with it. If I owe you money I can mail it or use Paypal.   While I am hatching chicks I do plan to downsize due to DW and our situation.  I wouldn't have started  hatching if I'd known things would take a turn.  I just can't see pulling all the eggs from the broodies. 

Glass I'll pm you my phone number. 
i meant i'll have olive eggers and a bin of free boys of different breeds.

Back
Top Bottom