2014 New York Chickenstock

Ugh....This thread exploded. My head is swimming...maybe that's a good thing....everyone grabbed up everything before I got home. (Thought I would like the 'bator....but someone got it already. PHEW!!!)

I would like one of those 2 day heat packs if any are still available on Saturday.

I am bringing my rooster in a box and have something for the duck and the chicks. Wish I had some extra boxes to bring....but I had to scrounge around for the one box I did get.

Can't wait to see you all.

I collected eggs earlier in the day, but there were still birds in nesting boxes so I left the baskets on DH's work bench in the barn so he could grab the rest later. The pen that was out free ranging knocked both baskets down (eating and hatching) and ate them all. I'm so disappointed.
barnie.gif

I collected eggs earlier in the day, but there were still birds in nesting boxes so I left the baskets on DH's work bench in the barn so he could grab the rest later.  The pen that was out free ranging knocked both baskets down (eating and hatching) and ate them all.   I'm so disappointed.   :barnie

That would be very upsetting, I agree!! Ugggggg :(

I have a few. I can get you some hatching eggs if you want, but I don't have any babies or birds to sell. I've actually been saving the eggs the past couple days for myself, but I'm willing to sell them instead. (the quail that is) 

Would love some.

The black cochins are 15 weeks and $30 for a cockerel / pullet pair. Same for the Ameraucanas. I also have younger pairs of Ams 11 weeks for $24.

Saw the Cochins were lf so will pass but want a pr of Ams or trio if possible.

I can do a pair for sure

Last edited:
A bunch of people where waiting on... "What's left".

Ok. Here goes...
tongue.png

11-16 weeks
5 smooth polish - gold laced
1 black Ameraucana
A pair of mottled Cochins
A pair of black Cochins
Blue split to mottled cockerel / blue pullet pair
A pair of blue cochins
2 pair of Ameraucanas, can do any combo of wheaten/ splash wheaten.
Several splash wheaten ameraucana cockerels
Cream crested Legbar cockerel.

week olds
Ameraucana chicks
Gold laced polish chicks

All sales need to be completed by 8:00 am tomorrow, please.

How much for the splash wheaten Ameraucana cockerels? I will take 5 of the Ameraucana chicks if you have that many left.

I will take a 1/2 dozen heat packs if you still have any. I would like to keep them, just in case we lose electric again. thanks

Back
Top Bottom