2014 New York Chickenstock

I might bring some Porcelain Silkie chicks....aaahhhaahhh (wicked laugh)
yuckyuck.gif

I'm bringing extra Frizzled Cochin chicks.....bwahahahaha!!!!!!

I don't think anyone is bringing a whole lot of extra if it doesn't sell prior to the picnic-this way birds aren't sitting in boxes/cages all day just to go back home...:-(

There will be a few extras coming. I am not sure what yet ;)

As long as there aint fluff heads or bodies bring all you want I don't feel like fighting my daughter lol. She loves the chickens that cant see.  We don't know why but I think it has to do with she can catch and hold the easier since they cant see to run away lol.

Like..... Cochins and polish ;)

On
What color are your NNs? I'm looking for black ones to use in a little side project.
on second thought I have a black EE roo over my red NN hen . I only hatched out one baby it came out fluffy yellowish but is feathering out black. Would that work. I can bring you 2 eggs lol not much but you could try.

What's
I don't think anyone is bringing a whole lot of extra if it doesn't sell prior to the picnic-this way birds aren't sitting in boxes/cages all day just to go back home...:-(

However I've been contemplating bringing my smooth sizzle roo just because I really need to find him a home. :-( he's such a good boy I am hoping someone will want to snatch him up.
what's the diff between sizzle and frizzle?

So, I will not tell you I am bringing 2.

We are on the road already
wink.png

Lol don't say anything or have them sold by the time I get there and your fine : P How much are you asking for them just incase I have to cave in and buy her a bird And are they too young to sex still? We are leaving early in the morning I just don't know what time. I still need to finish this hoop coop today I don't want to leave the silkies in the grow out cage that they are in now. Too many for how small it is. It's more of a sick bay for a chicken or two not for like 7 silkies.

Back
Top Bottom