2014 New York Chickenstock

awesome I'll bring one for pork and try to fit one extra in case someone decides last minute to bring a hot dish. In any event we can use it to keep hot dogs warm or w.e else comes off the grill.

There is a kids auction?! I didn't know about that. How fun, I might just have to make/bring a PVC kids bow and arrow (see pic above)

Anyways it seems like I've gotten a little crazy starting plants in my sun-room and I blame it on the long winter. I'll bring the following plants for sale/trade or auction

- cucumbers
- mccaslan pole beans
- beets
- Heritage organic 'white icicle radish' (1 pic above)

- Flowers: Russell's Lupine Mix (see 2 pic above)

*** Is someone still doing the butcher demonstration, or has that been nixed>?
My kids would get a kick outta those!

awesome I'll bring one for pork and try to fit one extra in case someone decides last minute to bring a hot dish. In any event we can use it to keep hot dogs warm or w.e else comes off the grill. There is a kids auction?! I didn't know about that. How fun, I might just have to make/bring a PVC kids bow and arrow (see pic above) Anyways it seems like I've gotten a little crazy starting plants in my sun-room and I blame it on the long winter. I'll bring the following plants for sale/trade or auction - cucumbers - mccaslan pole beans - beets - Heritage organic 'white icicle radish' (1 pic above) - Flowers: Russell's Lupine Mix (see 2 pic above) *** Is someone still doing the butcher demonstration, or has that been nixed>?
I would love some lupine & beets please!!! I feel like I am not claiming enough!! :)

Was someone bringing salad dressing? I forgot to pick some up to go with my salad and wont make it back out tonight. Leaving at 730 am so no place to stop at at that time. So looking forward to seeing everyone! By the way, it take a little over 3 hours to bath, dry and clip nails on 4 silkies, in case you were wondering. I am soaked as well. Baking--your broody is still broody and I pulled her off her eggs. Her mother is sitting on them now. Your pullet is in with Pyxis babies, sitting on nothing but being very good with the babies. Solves my problem of how to keep them warm tomorrow!

Nutty--you are getting a trio of rir babies.

Lynzi--was it you who wanted two rir pullet chicks? I dont remember. If not then whomever asked for them please let me know!

Time to go get all the food ready.

I'm going to miss you too.
hugs.gif

Hugs to you and yours as well!!

Last edited:
Pharm - I didn't want RIRs but I can pick up dressing for you...what kind do you want/need?

Was someone bringing salad dressing?  I forgot to pick some up to go with my salad and wont make it back out tonight. Leaving at 730 am so no place to stop at at that time.  So looking forward to seeing everyone!  

Time to go get all the food ready.

I have a full/new bottle of California French and Ranch (a necessity for little girl). I can bring those. Lynzii, you want to pick up an Italian? I have a creamy Caesar, but not sure everyone's taste preference.

I know this was mentioned a long time back, but were we still doing the braided rug thing? The butcher demo took over I think, which is fine. :) Just want to know if I should drag along the tote full if jeans.

I have a full/new bottle of California French and Ranch (a necessity for little girl). I can bring those. Lynzii, you want to pick up an Italian? I have a creamy Caesar, but not sure everyone's taste preference.

Sure I can do that! Actually, I have An unopened Olive Garden Italian dressing, how does that sound?

Back
Top Bottom