2014 New York Chickenstock

I was supposed to be bringing someone blown out turkey and duck eggs. I can't remember who. I never got the full 20 done because I forgot until like 2 seconds ago that I still needed to do more, but I have 7 turkey and 4 duck eggs blown out and will bring them with me. 

They're probably for Aceschix. I have a dz duck eggs I'm bringing for her too.

Weather forecast today for Rome, Ny: 60* and partly cloudy. But looks like should see plenty of sun too.
We will be leaving about 9am, see you all today!

Got a bleach bottle in the car, but a gallon milk jug would work better, if someone has an empty. Don't have a sharp enough knife to offer. We use my SO's Hunting knife when we butcher. Am so looking forward to seeing everyone and the demo....we don't butcher well, at all. (It works, but it isn't the best at getting all the meat)

On the road at 8:45 here. See y'all soon.

I have 5 -7 week old cream crested legbar roos for 15$ each or 3- 2/3 week old roos..10$ each....

I brought 12 CCL eggs for the auction..

6 for sale for orchidcanoe?? 25$

Chuckie ducky eggs...8-12? Cant remember how many I brought lol...BUT I said I would gladly give them away if the person who took and incubated them showed me photos of babies!!

Macaroni salad for lunch

2 new gourmet canning books for the raffle
1 new bag with topper from 31 company for the raffle

Ill be harassing everyone to purchase 50/50 tickets:) they are 1$ each or 6$ for 5...the raffle tickets were decided to be sold differently..priced differently!!

See you shortly people!!

Still seeking Guinea eggs. If someone has a couple, that would be enough for me. (I have THREE broodies down there now. Where were they when everyone was talking eggs? Hmmm?)

I have 5 -7 week old cream crested legbar roos for 15$ each or 3- 2/3 week old roos..10$ each....

I brought 12 CCL eggs for the auction..

6 for sale for orchidcanoe?? 25$

Chuckie ducky eggs...8-12? Cant remember how many I brought lol...BUT I said I would gladly give them away if the person who took and incubated them showed me photos of babies!!

Macaroni salad for lunch

2 new gourmet canning books for the raffle
1 new bag with topper from 31 company for the raffle

Ill be harassing everyone to purchase 50/50 tickets:) they are 1$ each or 6$ for 5...the raffle tickets were decided to be sold differently..priced differently!!

See you shortly people!!

The duck eggs were me

Hi folks! I have a bunch of red raspberry shoots. Dug them up in the pouring rain today and sure do hope they grow good for everyone. I have them in buckets but can divide them up into plastic bags, or if you prefer to bring another container. I have a bunch of egg cartons too that I'll bring for anyone who wants them.

Will make the deviled eggs fresh in the morning and see you all tomorrow!

i would love to get some of these if they are not all spoken for yet/. we'll be there soon!

Back
Top Bottom