2014 New York Chickenstock

Just got home, but then I live about the closest to the swap.

Was great putting faces to names and meeting everyone.

Loads of food. The sun came out finally & warmed us up a bit.

I'm exhausted and all I did was stand around & talk.
lol.png

hugs.gif
Thanks to Tab & Travis for hosting.

And thanks to everyone who bought things from me.

Just got back home. Placed the Beach Plum Tree on the front porch added potting soil and water and am keeping fingers crossed that it takes!

Thanks so much everyone for such an amazing fun event! Tab thanks so much! Was awesome meeting everyone! Happy hatching to all who are hatching eggs!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks Everyone for coming and participating in our event! The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to talk to any one person for very long and I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. Hope you all had a great time!

Who ever made the potato salad, it was awesome! I didn't get to try much of the food but I'm sure it was all good.

Hi folks! I have a bunch of red raspberry shoots. Dug them up in the pouring rain today and sure do hope they grow good for everyone. I have them in buckets but can divide them up into plastic bags, or if you prefer to bring another container. I have a bunch of egg cartons too that I'll bring for anyone who wants them.

Will make the deviled eggs fresh in the morning and see you all tomorrow!

Glass, dropped them off to me and I can not say how grateful I am to both of you. I missed everyone but was there in spirit. I have no doubt Tab and Travis were great hosts.

hugs.gif
all around.

Thanks Everyone for coming and participating in our event! The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to talk to any one person for very long and I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. Hope you all had a great time!

Who ever made the potato salad, it was awesome! I didn't get to try much of the food but I'm sure it was all good.

Thank you and Travis for hosting. The best part? Holding Nora while she slept. Loooooved it.

Home and everyone is in their new home. Had to grab a brooder box and light....didn't plan on iddy bitty chicks....but they are sooooo cute. COULD NOT resist. I know it's futile anyway, so I didn't even try.

Ray is absolutely thrilled that the new duck (Now named Aflac) quacks. He was very dissappointed that Muscovies didn't make much sound. Now he can have a quacker on the property. Simple things amuse simple minds, I guess.
lau.gif

Big thanks to Tab and Travis. We had a great time. We didn't get to meet everyone but we enjoyed finally putting some faces to the names. How did I come home with so many babies?! It certainly wasn't the intention :D
I'm beat, it's time to relax for a few.

Just got everyone settled in. I'm finally sitting down lol. It was great meeting everyone :) I had fun. My boys couldn't be happier they have their birds AND won duck eggs ;) (you know it's because of them that I started this whole chicken thing anyway ;) ) I guess I'm going to be having a bunch of ducks :) Noah will be in duck paradise Lol thank you everyone!! The food was delicious and everyone's so friendly :) thank you Tab and Travis for puting this on. I can't wait till next year....

Great great picnic today!!! Thank you Tab and Travis for hosting! Everyone was so helpful and friendly! It was so nice to meet those who I actually had a chance to talk to. Got everyone settled in. The kids and I love these new frizzled polish chicks.

Oh! And I came home to a new Orp chick that hatched under my broody Silkie, who by the way is being an awesome mom to the new chicks and ducklings I brought home! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom