2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally, time is near: did you decide what you're setting? I forget who else had to decide.

I wish DH would let me buy another incubator. My chickens are getting expensive to feed, but I'm loving them.

Congratulations!!
wee.gif

What's a badge?
hide.gif

That little thing under the username that says "Friend". If you are mobile, it doesn't show. I just got one, too. It just means that we are great people and everyone loves us
big_smile.png

Although in my case, I think whoever awards them hasn't read all of my posts
gig.gif

I think they are darling too!

Awesome! Pretty goaties in your Avatar!
@Blarneyeggs
you need to show your goaties to everyone!!!!!!!!! and you need to text or call me with an update on our conversation last week ahem
hmm.png

Ok, turns out I was not seeing the air cell; I candled from the top down & I could see they look fine! So I have 6 developing in the incubator and 6 under the broodies. I would like to have the broodies raise all the chicks cause less work for me, so hopefully I can add the incubator chicks after hatching if all goes well. The incubator eggs are a day behind the broody eggs.

So hopefully I will have some cute Orpington chicks hatch out around the 16th!

Thats what I thought!! yay!!!! I agree!!! let the hens raise them!!! GO CHICKIES!!!

Can't wait almost there. I GOT A BADGE!!!
I SEE THAT!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! sc got one too!!!

Sally, time is near: did you decide what you're setting? I forget who else had to decide.

I wish DH would let me buy another incubator. My chickens are getting expensive to feed, but I'm loving them.
she forgot about me I think, she says she is sending the mix turken eggs next week, I already had CCL and some of the project eggs in. I forget how long he has them in for, hubs threw them in.
See what happens after you incubate for so long, its not a major deal, but it will be when I get those NN turken!!! ugh... I will be surprised if any eggs show up!!!! I am so upset now.
I could set kids serama but I dont want any chicks, even though its neat hatching them out cause its all mixed colors. brahma are molting ccl are molting now, projects are molting now.

I should have just take the chance and gotten some from draye
hit.gif

That little thing under the username that says "Friend". If you are mobile, it doesn't show. I just got one, too. It just means that we are great people and everyone loves us
big_smile.png

Although in my case, I think whoever awards them hasn't read all of my posts
gig.gif
Yes your are loved!!

CONGRATS to you too sc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom