2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long

Hello!

I posted about this on another thread and got some responses, but I wanted to see what you think. I have three eggs, which I think (I'm not very good at inferring these kind of things
hmm.png
) are fertile. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how far along they are?

Thank you!

On which day are your eggs?
Hello! I posted about this on another thread and got some responses, but I wanted to see what you think. I have three eggs, which I think (I'm not very good at inferring these kind of things :/ ) are fertile. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how far along they are? Thank you!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. I have two PR of giant dewlap Toulouse, from David Holderread. They are exactly one year old tomorrow. They are sitting on eggs in their coop, which is 8x20. I made a 2x6x8 (width, height length), box filled with hay The nests were very close together. #1 goose moved her eggs, a couple of feet. I had put a few eggs in #1 nest, from #2's nest. #1 goose has pushed away some eggs. I can't get near the nest,because the males are standing guard. If these eggs hatch, how will I get close enough to feed and water them? Do I try to put them in a brooded? I need help!! Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. I have two PR of giant dewlap Toulouse, from David Holderread. They are exactly one year old tomorrow. They are sitting on eggs in their coop, which is 8x20. I made a 2x6x8 (width, height length), box filled with hay The nests were very close together. #1 goose moved her eggs, a couple of feet. I had put a few eggs in #1 nest, from #2's nest. #1 goose has pushed away some eggs. I can't get near the nest,because the males are standing guard. If these eggs hatch, how will I get close enough to feed and water them? Do I try to put them in a brooded? I need help!! Thank you.

Mother goose will come out 1-3 days after hatch. They won't need any drink or food then.

Back
Top Bottom