2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How chuffed and proud those people whose pictures were chosen must be.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to know that so many people, all over the world, would be looking at your picture probably everyday for a whole month [and more] .. congratulations again! :clap

Thank you very much, I still can't believe it.... I spent all summer trying to get "that shot"!

Thank you very much, I still can't believe it.... I spent all summer trying to get "that shot"!

Yeah, chickens are not the most cooperative when it comes to having their picture taken
wink.png

I was also thinking the other day [gotta stop thinking so much
wink.png
lol] how did we manage before digital cameras?!

I took 30 odd pictures to get one OK shot of 1 bird. Before digital we would be paying to have the roll(s) developed. Imagine the look on the developers face when they saw multiple pictures of a frame exiting chickens butt
lau.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, chickens are not the most cooperative when it comes to having their picture taken ;)

I was also thinking the other day [gotta stop thinking so much ;)  lol] how did we manage before digital cameras?!

I took 30 odd pictures to get one OK shot of 1 bird.  Before digital we would be paying to have the roll(s) developed.  Imagine the look on the developers face when they saw multiple pictures of a frame exiting chickens butt :lau  

Yup.... I wouldn't be able to afford film!

Hello
smile.png

please, can I see how is a calendar page? Is there room to write in?
many thanks
smile.png

Irma

The days on the calendar are about 1.5" wide and 1" tall. Guess it depends on how large your handwriting is and how much info you are wanting to put on each day. There's enough room for me to write what I normally do on a calendar.

Hope that helps, it really is such a beautiful calendar!

ahhh 
beautiful Jace 

@BantyChooks

Looks slightly familiar, huh? :D

Jace still hasn't seemed to realize that's her in the pic. All I get when I tell her about it is a request to get her feet warmed.... Yes, she does that. Such a diva. :love

(She'll follow me around until I pick her up and warm her toes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom