Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG
celebrate.gif
Thank You!
yesss.gif
It's here .. I am so excited and happy!
wee.gif

Hubby is putting one of the bumper stickers on the car as I type and I am saving the other two.

Bring on January .. can't wait to proudly display the Calendar!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone! I had some fun during the wait also and yep, no more popcorn for me for a while
wink.png

It might sound a little silly but I am not opening my calendar until January and I am not looking at the pictures until the start of each month.

Thanks everyone!  I had some fun during the wait also and yep, no more popcorn for me for a while ;)

It might sound a little silly but I am not opening my calendar until January and I am not looking at the pictures until the start of each month.

:lau you have great control- Looking at the pics was the 1st thing I did!

Thanks everyone! I had some fun during the wait also and yep, no more popcorn for me for a while
wink.png

You and me both!! I NEVER look at the months ahead until the first of that month!! It's like a tiny present to myself each month as well.
big_smile.png

You and me both!! I NEVER look at the months ahead until the first of that month!! It's like a tiny present to myself each month as well.
big_smile.png

Wish I would have thought of that. But then, self-control is not my strong suit
big_smile.png

Last edited:
How chuffed and proud those people whose pictures were chosen must be.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to know that so many people, all over the world, would be looking at your picture probably everyday for a whole month [and more] .. congratulations again!
clap.gif

How chuffed and proud those people whose pictures were chosen must be.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to know that so many people, all over the world, would be looking at your picture probably everyday for a whole month [and more] .. congratulations again!
clap.gif

You take good photos Teila, you should enter next year!

(And yes, that would be something to get one in a calendar. Although, then I'd have to buy a ton of calendars to pass out to everyone I meet just so they could see mine, lol.)

You take good photos Teila, you should enter next year!

(And yes, that would be something to get one in a calendar. Although, then I'd have to buy a ton of calendars to pass out to everyone I meet just so they could see mine, lol.)

Not that good N F C, I entered the last two years
wink.png
[Seriously, I understand it would be such a hard job to pick just 12 pictures out of the so many wonderful entries]

Yeah, I hear ya, if a picture of mine was chosen one year I am not sure I could afford the freight on the shipping container full of copies I ordered
wink.png
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom