2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
April is cute...

August is better... :plbb :gig

BTW Ravyn.... I never did get around to asking..... By any chance do you have a Meshach and Abednego as well?

gig.gif

Loved following this thread everyone! (espeacially @Teila ).

LOL .. yeah I had fun too! However, I think I may be suffering popcorn withdrawal
gig.gif

My kettle died the other day and I ordered a new one on line; we could always count the days until it arrives .. it has been two so far
lau.gif

However, as it should arrive soon, probably not going to be worth it. I am looking forward to it though. For health reasons I have had to switch to decaffeinated coffee which is bad enough on its own but decaffeinated coffee with microwaved water
sickbyc.gif

LOL .. yeah I had fun too!  However, I think I may be suffering popcorn withdrawal :gig

My kettle died the other day and I ordered a new one on line; we could always count the days until it arrives .. it has been two so far :lau

However, as it should arrive soon, probably not going to be worth it.  I am looking forward to it though.  For health reasons I have had to switch to decaffeinated coffee which is bad enough on its own but decaffeinated coffee with microwaved water :sick

Ugh! I was gonna say you need to switch to coffee...

:caf

But, blech... so sorry... :( :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom