Announcement 2022 BYC Calendars Last Chance!

Yes, unless requested otherwise, I put in an invoice. I have no way of knowing if it is a gift or just someone ordering for someone else.
In the comments you can request a gift receipt or ask that no receipt be put in with the order. :)
Is there a way to add a banner or a message to people buying calendars to warn them about this? I gifted someone a calendar and was unaware my information was going to be shared. There's so many young people that use this site that it's a safety concern.

We are getting really low on BYC Calendars. They have been reduced in price to $7 from $12. That's $5 off and you still get free shipping in the US!

Get yours before they are gone! The pictures are beautiful and even though we are in April already, they are still worth looking at.

View attachment 3050457

Calendars are limited to stock on hand and there will be no substitutes or rain checks if we run out.

IMPORTANT- If you have a coupon from a contest for a single calendar, I extended the expiration date to the end of day on 4/30/2022. Please remember to follow the instructions in the message you received to redeem.
That's an amazing deal! Make sure to purchase the eggcellent calenders before the price is higher!:D

Is there a way to add a banner or a message to people buying calendars to warn them about this? I gifted someone a calendar and was unaware my information was going to be shared. There's so many young people that use this site that it's a safety concern.
I have added a message to the description of the calendars. A packing slip (or gift receipt) will not show how much you paid for the gift.

We take safety and privacy very seriously. If you are gifting someone from the forum, then that person would have had to trust you enough to give you their information and should know they are receiving a gift from you. If you are a personal friend or family, then you would have each others info and be trusted with it.

I really hesitate not including any sort of invoice or gift receipt because getting an anonymous anything through the mail seems suspect. That is a safety concern as well, since I would feel honor bound to not share the sender's info if asked, which in turn makes BYC seem "off".

And FYI...I (and the rest of the Staff) never EVER look up and share anyone's info using the store database or the forum database. That is a huge line we WILL NOT cross.

Back
Top Bottom