2018 hatch along

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 7
Well one out of the 4 hatched, so far so good. My mom took me to the feed store to get sisters and a brother. So far its doing good! The other 2 eggs are still in the incubator. :jumpy:bun

I candled for 1st time tonight. Day 8) Some of my eggs are too dark to really see much of anything. Others looked like nothing was happening. Others definitely had some veins and something growing. I will give it a few more days and then remove the ones that don’t have any veining. Out of 42, there was definitely about 10 for sure that were active. Probably another 15 I just couldn’t tell yet. Others I wasn’t sure I’d saw anything.

I candled for 1st time tonight. Day 8) Some of my eggs are too dark to really see much of anything. Others looked like nothing was happening. Others definitely had some veins and something growing. I will give it a few more days and then remove the ones that don’t have any veining. Out of 42, there was definitely about 10 for sure that were active. Probably another 15 I just couldn’t tell yet. Others I wasn’t sure I’d saw anything.
Yes the dark eggs are REALLY difficult to determine anything. Gotta love those FBCM!!!

I just put my eggs in lock down today!! All 29 made it so far! I've already seen 4 eggs wiggling all around and heard some chirping. I guess we will have early hatchers again:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom