Announcement 2020 Update: Political and Politically Charged Content Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Is there anything that a fresh cup of coffee doesn't help? ☕ 💕

FB...I rarely interact there and have been avoiding FB all together since life turned upside down. Can't begin to imagine what it's turned into. You are braver than I.

There is almost nothing a good cup of coffee won't fix, and...

one of my volunteer "jobs" is the Facebook guy for a non-political non profit (recreation activity). - due to the way hidden groups work on FB, I've had to "friend" most of the 600 or 700 members. So I see the gamut of views.

Frequently: I see it. Pause. Go get a cup of coffee. Refresh my browser. Works miracles. Shaking my head in disappointment and/or dismay while I sip my coffee is optional, but also frequent.

Last edited:
I personally don't think Biden avatars should be ok either. Not everyone is going to benefit from either person. I agree, its a perspective thing.
Yes, out with the Biden Avatar!
This is a chicken forum, our Avatars should be "Chicken" related or something Chicken Only !!
No gender, race or sexual orientation Avatars, No Political stuff, No BLM, BLULM, WLM, ALM types of Avatars, No Reading type Avatars and No Covid19 Avatars.
I'm SICK of ALL of it.
This forum should only be related to "Chickens Lives Matter" Stuff PERIOD.
My opinion and mine only.

There is almost nothing a good cup of coffee won't fix, and...

one of my volunteer "jobs" is the Facebook guy for a non-political non profit (recreation activity). - due to the way hidden groups work on FB, I've had to "friend" most of the 600 or 700 members. So I see the gamut of views.

Frequently: I see it. Pause. Go get a cup of coffee. Refresh my browser. Works miracles. Shaking my head in disappointment and/or dismay while I sip my coffee is optional, but also frequent.
Hey guy/gals! Please take your "off subject" chat elsewhere.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom