Ended 2021 Chicken Gift-Ideas Giveaway - Over $500 In Gifts Up To $35 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
October 3rd Entry - Tractor Supply - Manna Pro Fresh Flakes Poultry Bedding, 1030433
I think it would be nice to use this if we re-built out poultry houses, and make sure they had nice fresh bedding to fill it with. I think this may be a good nest box addition.

Photo credit from item on Tractor Supply
1633296705198.png

Anyone have house chickens? I don't but the idea definitely crossed my mind with my stunning mille fleur d'uccle pullet I recently purchased. She's so tame and sweet I don't think she'd even complain lol.
Blue Daisy Chicken Diaper (Bantam) Made in The U.S.A. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K6VD52D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_N5MXX3Y9E6Z906TW10MC
in my experience our ducks don’t like the amazon diapers very much, the quality isn’t that good. i can recommend you a few places to buy them though if you need some, we’ve bought a bunch so have plenty of recommendations 😂

I'm going to try them out. I bought real brand Muck boots and they were $125 dollars and the rubber cracked on the seam! I'm tired of buying expensive boots and they hardly lasted a year.
I've gotten 2 pairs of actual muck boots a year apart and both cracked at the seam by the toe area. It really makes you wonder if others have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom