22 days and nothing

eaglemtnchick

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 18, 2016
I have eggs in my incubator, 22 days and nothing. According to the instructions, I took out the egg turner at 18 days, I raised the humidity to 60-65%. I know they all showed development when I candled the eggs .

I have eggs in my incubator, 22 days and nothing. According to the instructions, I took out the egg turner at 18 days, I raised the humidity to 60-65%. I know they all showed development when I candled the eggs .
Which bator.. Still or forced air, what temperature? Using calibrated or built in equipment to the incubator?

Eggs from your own flock or ?? Did you actively see and verify the turner was working?

Can you hear any peeping yet? Try whistling to them, tap on the lid, flash your light back and forth.. try to get some response.

If you're SURE you don't see any EXTERNAL pips.. no shadows on the shell anywhere.. get a flash light (cell phone, etc) and shine in all around.. then open the lid and quickly grab one out to candle again.

:fl

Update, 1 baby has hatched. No other activity from the other eggs

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_063348.jpg
    IMG_20230416_063348.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 9
One egg has peeping and is moving.
These are eggs from my flock. I bought a still air incubator from the local farm supply. I candled the eggs and all seem viable. Some of the olive eggs I can't see anything even with a powerful flashlight,. Just going to wait a few more days

One egg has peeping and is moving.
These are eggs from my flock. I bought a still air incubator from the local farm supply. I candled the eggs and all seem viable. Some of the olive eggs I can't see anything even with a powerful flashlight,. Just going to wait a few more days
What temperature were you incubating at? For still air you incubate a little higher than circulated.

Back
Top Bottom