3 Buff Brahma/Mille Fluer D'Uccle Pullets

Grumpypantsmomma

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2010
Clatskanie, OR
These gals were sold to me as 3 wk Old Mille Fluer D'Uccle as a group of 6 + three Buff Brahma Mille Cross (Free Extras).
Turns out the extras were boys, Go Figure! The remaining 6 after boys were sold all turned out to be hens, but also turned out none of them are pure Bred Mille Fluer D'Uccle. While I am happy I got such an awesome outcome 3 boys and 6 girls, I only have room for 3 of the gals. They just did start laying cute little brown eggs.
Momma Brahma was a Standard and Dad bantam. The girls are 5 months old, little sweethearts and kinda shy. I am sad to see the go, but they would be better off in a home with more space for them.
These girls look like Bantam Buff Brahma with muffs but still have some growing to do if they are going to be mid-sized.
All three can be sold together or seperate. I am willing to ship it's just i have never shipped live birds before, Need help from the live bird shipping pro's!
I am asking $10 a piece or best offer because I am trying to get back what I payed for them and a little bit of feed expense.

Back
Top Bottom