3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I still have one working on hatching. The other three have been moved to the brooder. Gotta go check on them already - I hear them peeping too much...

I still have hatching going on too. So far 5 of my Bargain Marans are in the brooder. I don't see pips or activity on the other 5 that made it to lockdown but I'm hoping to wake up to more Marans in the morning. I have 12 CatDance silkies in the brooder and another about 1/3 zipped. Still several more eggs that I'm hoping will get busy tonight.

I'm at over 50% on my shipped eggs so far. Not bad IMO.

2 out and 2 new pips. Didn't think I had temp issues, but who knows. That will be 4 more than we thought we'd get yesterday
big_smile.png

Quote:
woot.gif
Icelandic roosters in first and second for the most colorful!! Way to go Daron and Kathy!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
woot.gif
Icelandic roosters in first and second for the most colorful!! Way to go Daron and Kathy!!!

I won?
ep.gif
th.gif

WOW!! THANKS GUYS!!
ya.gif

I was feeling down, after had I slid off the road into a very deep ditch during a snowstorm on the way home from work, and will have to pay $$$ for tow truck to pull me out, which I do not have much.
barnie.gif

Thanks for the uplift!
clap.gif

Quote:
That just beats all, after all the hatch troubles everybody has had and so many people's incubators being unplugged, etc....now your rooster is broody!!!!! He must be trying to make up for everybody's troubles all by himself!!!!

Anyway, you'll have a ball with your new eggs you're getting. Good luck and keep us posted. Also on your broody roo! Better change his name to Brewster....er Broooodster.

Back
Top Bottom