3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Hmmm......, not sure about the date yet, but would this be an opportunity for me to buy some of your hatching eggs, April?
I had sworn off hatching for this year, as I haven't had the heart to thin out the older girls, but maybe I should plan a road trip. It sounds like fun!
smile.png

Robin

I believe we will be starting our vacation the weekend before Sharkie Stock...so we won't be bringing birds, chicks or eggs with us. However, we would be happy to grab some feed from the Blue Seal mill behind our house for raffle. And if I can pop off some pottery in the next few months, I'd be happy to bring some to sell and raffle.

Let me know if there is anything else we can bring.

I'm at your disposal for setting up and helping out where you see fit. We can't wait for July!

I believe we will be starting our vacation the weekend before Sharkie Stock...so we won't be bringing birds, chicks or eggs with us. However, we would be happy to grab some feed from the Blue Seal mill behind our house for raffle. And if I can pop off some pottery in the next few months, I'd be happy to bring some to sell and raffle.

I'm at your disposal for setting up and helping out where you see fit. We can't wait for July!

Oohhh love your pottery!
smile.png

Yay!!! Pottery!!

We will FOR SURE have to talk about your feed mill
droolin.gif

Maybe they want to donate some stuff?
fl.gif

YAY...Tab's and the family too?
big_smile.png

Maybe we should talk t-shirts!!!
love.gif

For those of you who missed out...He and his wife made the best shirts to sell for last year's chickenstock...with some very creative help from Jen from ME!!!

Featherz....
We can sing to you if you want. Then you will be here for the party and will not miss out on your birthday song!
lol.png

Last edited:
Will have my hatching eggs and many others for sure. When we get closer we can do a pre-order eggs or you can try your luck at the egg auction!! I would love for you to come on over and see us all. There are a couple others coming from ME as well.

Oh this will be SO fun!!!
celebrate.gif

Keep in touch!!!

Hmmm......, not sure about the date yet, but would this be an opportunity for me to buy some of your hatching eggs, April?
I had sworn off hatching for this year, as I haven't had the heart to thin out the older girls, but maybe I should plan a road trip. It sounds like fun!
smile.png

Robin

Claremont.

Would love for you to come!!

As we get closer let me know what you would like to bring and we will build the lists on the first page... or tell me know and we can keep track for you
tongue.png

If you have any ideas for places to ask for donated items for the raffle, please feel free to tell them we will advertise their names at the raffle table!!!

We'll be coming ... where in the Sunapee region ?
We bring whatever you need ... food...etc, raffle items ...
Hope to meet up with you before then ...

:)

We can ship a fish weathervane up there to help April with the expenses. The UPS guy and John figured out how to flatten one to make shipping cheaper and I expect Charlie could put it together with a couple of screws.
smile.png

I can't figure out how to put pics in here.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom