3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

hopefully the weather will hold and I will be able to come. I am in SLC. I will be bringing some frizzled Americana chicksthat are 2 weeks old and some Mille fleur DUncle chicks.that are 4 weeks old. Question. How does everyone keep their young chicks warm while traveling. Will the hotel allow chicks in the room
Shawn should chime in on this one, however if memory serves, that is why he partnered up with Candlewood. they are "pet friendly". as long as it is not a rooster sounding off at 4am, lol

I would also like input on keeping chicks warm. i was thinking of searching out a cigarette lighter power adapter that i could plug a household bulb into.. the other option was to swaddle them (for poop protection, lol) and tuck them in my jacket. of course, if i bring any, it will only be like 3 or 4, haha.

[COLOR=333333]What ages are your Frizzles?  I really would like a couple hens running around my yard... Will they be too young to know sex?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]They are still young they are going to be hitting 2 months old in the middle of may[/COLOR]

We will look forward to taking a look when we get there then. Thanks so much!

I am planning on going to Chickenstock this weekend and am on the hunt for some Frizzle Silkies - Does anyone have any for sale?? Please let me know so I can make sure I have $$$ - Thanks

Okay, looking for someone to share booth space with... I will just have a brooder box and the roo I am bringing in a cage.. I won't be able to be there until at least noon because of prior obligations in the morning, hence looking for a booth to share.... Anyone??

hopefully the weather will hold and I will be able to come. I am in SLC. I will be bringing some frizzled Americana chicksthat are 2 weeks old and some Mille fleur DUncle chicks.that are 4 weeks old. Question. How does everyone keep their young chicks warm while traveling. Will the hotel allow chicks in the room
Candlewood is chicken friendly... The maids actually found an egg under a bed last year!!
lau.gif

Laura has been great to work with...

Candlewood has a chickenstock rate of $59.99 plus tax which is 1/2 off their regular rate... Nice rooms and really close to chickenstock..

Okay, looking for someone to share booth space with... I will just have a brooder box and the roo I am bringing in a cage.. I won't be able to be there until at least noon because of prior obligations in the morning, hence looking for a booth to share.... Anyone??

i am more then willing to share booth area, i got a few cages of chickens i will be bringing but i should have plenty of room for you as well :)

Okay, looking for someone to share booth space with...  I will just have a brooder box and the roo I am bringing in a cage..  I won't be able to be there until at least noon because of prior obligations in the morning, hence looking for a booth to share....   Anyone?? 

Would love to share with you. I will have one box of chicks

Back
Top Bottom