6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

Quote:
My female I dont really trust without me out there with chickens, the two males dont bother them. I've had one killed by either the female or the younger male.. but it was more of a it ran they chased and played with it, (too rough) there was no marks at all on it, I think she died from shock. Any time after that if I seen them aggrivating them I corrected and now they dont pay any attention to them.

Here is a few new pics I just took... I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Group pic while mommy was out takin a bathroom break
21968_dsc_0543.jpg

The Females
21968_dsc_0547.jpg

21968_dsc_0544.jpg

The Males
21968_dsc_0549.jpg

21968_dsc_0548.jpg

21968_dsc_0546.jpg

21968_dsc_0545.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah it does, they can have partial to full blindness or deafness. Some people breed this way to get more merle puppies. I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT AT ALL!! I had planned to breed this female but not with a merle. It was a Horrible accident but luckily At least 4 out of the 6 shouldn't have any problems. Its the ones that have the more white on them that could have the problems.

I hope they all do great with no problems I've been talkin to a few people that breed aussies and they've gave me good hope that just because they have more white dosen't always mean they will have problems or at least not be completley deaf or blind.. sorry for the novel, but I didnt know if you had read the first post. I didnt want you to think I planned this pregnancy with the two merle parents.

Cute! Did you dock tails already? Where are you located? How much are you selling them for? I used to have a blue merle male and bred her to a friend's red merle female (before I knew that was a no no). A pup came out like yours with a totally white head, pink eyelids, etc., and they kept her. She is not blind or deaf and has lived a long, wonderful life. She's not as pretty, IMO, but she has been a great dog for them. I'm surprised you got a red? What color are the parents, and do you have any pictures of them? Thanks! Kristy

Quote:
Oh I so hope mine turn out like your friends.. I've got good hopes.. Yep we docked their tales lastnight well I didn't a friend of ours works at a vet office and came up and did their tales and dew claws. I'm In Virginia Heres a link to a post that has pic's of the parents and all that good stuff..
big_smile.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=159103

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom