6+ Blue,black,and white D'UCCLE HATCHING EGGS!! AUCTION!!

Lady Chickadee

Rocky Top Silkies
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Central Kentucky
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at $___15.00___
Additional bids will be in increasing __$1.00__ increments
Shipping will be via Priority at a cost of $15.00
Auction ends at 5:00 Eastern time on 4/20/12
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

This auction is for 6+ d'Uccle eggs. We are NPIP tested and Avian Influenza free.I have a trio of d'Uccles, the rooster is white and the hens are black. The lady I got them from said that they would hatch out blue,black,and white chicks from this trio. I have not hatched any of their eggs out but I do have some of their eggs in my incubator and they are developing very well. Also, I have cracked open several of their eggs and every time they have been fertile(this was before I decided to collect and sell them).I will send as many eggs as they lay so you'll probably get extras, I will post how many eggs I get each day. My pen includes one white rooster and two black hens, they all have very good foot feathering on the middle toe and nice full beards.These are NOT hatchery birds, I get my birds from excellent breeders.I try to raise the best quality birds and healthy birds.The reason I'm offering these eggs are because my incubator is full.When I collect eggs for shipping I keep them in a room temperature room and turn them three times everyday. Look at pictures of my d'Uccles below. The white powder on the hen's backs is sevin dust, they don't have any parasites I just got them and put that on them just in case.

Here are some pictures of my d'Uccles (the white powder on the hen's backs is sevin dust):
900x900px-LL-94ca3cce_DSC_1381.jpeg

900x900px-LL-0ff9177b_DSC_1380.jpeg

900x900px-LL-27182ce0_DSC_1382.jpeg

900x900px-LL-0544c015_DSC_1383.jpeg

900x900px-LL-68453160_DSC_1386.jpeg

I use two boxes when I pack my eggs. One box has the eggs in the foam shipper in it and is put inside the larger box.The larger box is lined with news paper and bubble wrap.The boxes are then closed tightly and written fragile, handle with care, and live embryos all over the first box. If you choose I can put your number on the box so that the post office can call when it gets there, just tell me if you want me to if you win the auction.

If you bid on these eggs you understand and are okay with the way I pack the eggs and you understand the risk of shipping eggs.I get 90-100% hatching rate here on the farm but I can not gurantee your hatch rate because of the risk of shipping eggs or your incubation methods.You are also agreeing that once these eggs leave my hands I have no control over them. I will give you the tracking number once I ship them out.I will ship these eggs out on Monday 23,2012.
Payment by paypal only.Whoever wins I will PM them my paypal account name. Payment is due at the end of auction.
If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Beautiful rooster! Is he friendly? I have an old english rooster that was dumped at my house Stupid People! Oh well he istaken care of here. He is very friendly we all love him very much.

Beautiful rooster! Is he friendly? I have an old english rooster that was dumped at my house Stupid People! Oh well he istaken care of here. He is very friendly we all love him very much.
Yes, I have never had a mean d'Uccle rooster. I'm glad you are able to give the rooster a better home.

Why do the black ones have blue earlobes

They don't have blue ear lobes it is just the picture/lighting. I should have mentioned that in the post since people have asked me that before. Their ear lobes are actually a light pink that almost looks white and are red around the rim.

Do you have any pictures that don't show the blue ear lobes? It is weird because the picture where they are all in, the white one shows the red and all the other pictures show their combs red but their ear lobes are blue.

Do you have any pictures that don't show the blue ear lobes? It is weird because the picture where they are all in, the white one shows the red and all the other pictures show their combs red but their ear lobes are blue.

I will get better pictures today. I agree that it is weird. They seem to look blue in the sunlight but when you look at them up close they are not.

Back
Top Bottom