6 Dewlap Toulouse Eggs (Shipping out TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY)

NapoleanGoose

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Bishop CA
THE PRICE IS FOR 4 EGGS. I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT TO $120 FOR 6. SORRY!

50264_dscf0952.jpg

50264_dscf2619.jpg

50264_dscf2463.jpg

These are eggs from my Large Dewlap Toulouse. They are seasonal and are only available in limited quantities. My birds are from Holderread's Elite show stock and Show breeder quality stock. I have eggs hatching in my incubator now, with 80+% fertility. The geese are 2-4 years old and have big eggs, and big goslings.

Birds from this flock have won many awards at CA poultry shows, including. Jr Champion Heavy Goose, and Reserve Jr Champion Heavy Goose. Jr. Champion Goose and Reserve Jr Champion Goose. Best of Variety, Best of Breed, and more.

These eggs are shipping out TUESDAY. When shipped, the eggs will be marked with the date (0-7 for days in a week), parents, and the genetic symbol for the color. (GG or grey for all eggs included in this sale.) I cannot control anything that happens to eggs after they leave my hands at the post office, although I try to mark the boxes and give forewarning to USPS personnel, I cannot be responsible for any damaged eggs. I wrap eggs individually in bubble wrap and cushion them with ripped newspaper and bubblewrap. Last year, out of 100+ eggs shipped, only 3 eggs arrived with cracks or were broken by improper postage handling.

After you buy, please message me with your email, phone number, and address. Thank you.

Please leave feedback on my page after you receive the eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom