6+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - beautiful coloring and eggs 6/6/2016 wk - GA

i'm about 2 hours from you. could I do a local pick up? My incubator will be empty on Good Friday. It's a Brinsea Mini so, I can only hold 7 eggs. Thanks, Melissa

i'm about 2 hours from you. could I do a local pick up? My incubator will be empty on Good Friday. It's a Brinsea Mini so, I can only hold 7 eggs. Thanks, Melissa

West1, I will check our order calendar and be in touch with you later today. We allow pick ups at the gate, but no tours due to biosecurity. . I don't know how your message space availability is on BYC but if you need to continue the dialogue or cannot see my message, please message me on our farm e mail and let me know you are from BYC and we'll proceed there. farm e mail is [email protected] Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

I have been looking at these guys for the past couple of days, they are too beautiful! I recently moved and my bator is at the old house still, but once I get it I really want to order some. I live in New Mexico, do you think the eggs will be ok shipping in the heat?

Yes indeed we are still selling as the listing says this is for the week of 1/19 and that means this week!
smile.png
Don't really understand all the crazy 24 hour auction stuff and because we farm full time for a living, I don't want to miss any questions or whatever that may occur on that grouping.So this is list as a buy it now as it makes it really easier for us and if we end up listing this grouping as an auction, it will state auction not BIN:) thanks for all the sweet comments and have a blessed day!

Back
Top Bottom