63 eggs set !! OH NO !!!!

tigercreek

Songster
9 Years
Nov 30, 2010
Edgefield county South Carolina
My Coop
My Coop
Am I crazy?? Just set 63 eggs and I have a ton of chickies running around now looking for a place to stay. Got a deal on 32 Silver Penciled Rocks from Wynette, (terrific packing by the way, been wanting these for a long time), to go with 25 show quality Australorp from BA Bulldogs, and 6 of my Barred Rocks from E.B. Thompson's old line. Looking forward to a better hatch than the last one. Anyone want to join and help each other out??? Going to try to keep humidity at 60 % and raise it up to 80% for lockdown. ......stan

72957_img_3390.jpg

I'll join in. This is my first hatch. I have a home made bator. 10 so far since yesterday(eggs). Button quail. Set the first 3 6/7/11 then periodically they were laid since then lol.. Hatch day is growing VERY close for me.. I hope...
SANY1062.jpg

SANY1060.jpg

SANY1079.jpg

Quote:
Well I am happy to be here! ^_^
Buttons take 14-16 days supposedly to hatch... This is my first.. First three are due 6/20-6/23... Then the other 7 will probably one right after the others... I am in a bit of a pickle tho, I think I am supposed to lockdown soon, lord knows what that entails, but I guess it means not opening the bator till they hatch... Which I CANNOT do... Since I must turn the others....

I am in. Just set 10 silkie eggs yesterday.
smile.png
I am doing things different now too. I am following the dry hatch method.
My humidity is about 46 though. I hope that is good.

Back
Top Bottom