6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

mmmm good morning love me some catfish and love catfishing havent been in forever was a time you couldnt find me without a pole in my hand in the water or a string n hook or whatever I could come up with
I go every chance I get!!! My son and both daughters love it. Nothing better than quality time with the fam and a good meal or two to show for it!!

I go every chance I get!!! My son and both daughters love it. Nothing better than quality time with the fam and a good meal or two to show for it!!

I used to love to go fishing. I always got the most fish..no kidding. Ha, and now...my daughter is the one. Here is one that she got on a popular lake here in Utah in the spring. She was sooo happy..not a catfish.

Her hubby is holding it, she made sure that everyone knew that she was the one that caught it...pointing to herself. He got thrown back in. Nice big trout.

Lots of cats in my pond! But I prefer reeling in the bass myself. Love to fight the cats but I ain't got nothin for a fish that CROAKS at me when I land it.. :shudder: :gig

I used to love to go fishing. I always got the most fish..no kidding. Ha, and now...my daughter is the one. Here is one that she got on a popular lake here in Utah in the spring. She was sooo happy..not a catfish. Her hubby is holding it, she made sure that everyone knew that she was the one that caught it...pointing to herself. He got thrown back in. Nice big trout.
Wow very nice!! My 13 yo daughter has been the lucky one for the past two years. I'm so gonna catch the big one this year!!

I'm trying to stay off topic. Of my 24 set one tossed so far cuz it was sweating. I can only claim 4 at this point that are good. It's day 9 and want to candle badly. At 11 pm here I have to turn them and rotate. Should I check them or wait one more day?

Lots of cats in my pond! But I prefer reeling in the bass myself. Love to fight the cats but I ain't got nothin for a fish that CROAKS at me when I land it.. :shudder: :gig
i stocked 3000 fingerling channel catfish in my pond 2 yrs ago... my favorite tasting freshwater fish is crappie..we named them crappie to keep other people from eating them....delicious grilled

i stocked 3000 fingerling channel catfish in my pond 2 yrs ago... my favorite tasting freshwater fish is crappie..we named them crappie to keep other people from eating them....delicious grilled

We are already catching some here. We are also catching sauger. They are almost as good as crappie.

Back
Top Bottom