6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

oh my somemore eggs found themselves developing in my incubator :)

so My new years babys are getting soo big they are almost regular chickens! they seemed to double in size just in last couple days...they are all super friendly infact I have to becareful cuz they try to mob me when they see me..........jump on my shoulder ect...
LOL! I have a Silkie Dominique cross crowing rooster in my brooder from the hatch. He sounds so funny! A friend is getting the 4 that I have left out of the 10 hatched. It has been so cold here that we decided to keep them in the brooder a little longer seeing as 2 of them are Silkies.

so My new years babys are getting soo big they are almost regular chickens! they seemed to double in size just in last couple days...they are all super friendly infact I have to becareful cuz they try to mob me when they see me..........jump on my shoulder ect...

It is amazing when that happens! oops, how did that egg get into the bator?

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

x2!!

Here are Miss Crazy and Big Jerk. They were being mean to the 3 - wk-olds when I put them all together, partucularly the Silkie, hence his new name, so they have a place of their own, now.

The rest of the NYD crew.

The rest of the January chicks.

A nice group shot.

And, yes. They are still inside. It's been below freezing for a few weeks now. Yeah, I'm a wuss, and passing that wussiness on to my chickens, lol!

Here are Miss Crazy and Big Jerk. They were being mean to the 3 - wk-olds when I put them all together, partucularly the Silkie, hence his new name, so they have a place of their own, now.

The rest of the NYD crew.

The rest of the January chicks.

A nice group shot.

And, yes. They are still inside. It's been below freezing for a few weeks now. Yeah, I'm a wuss, and passing that wussiness on to my chickens, lol!
They are looking good!

so My new years babys are getting soo big they are almost regular chickens!  they seemed to double in size  just in last couple days...they are all super friendly infact I have to becareful cuz they try to mob me when they see me..........jump on my shoulder ect...

hahaha! Good for you! I'm waiting for the Easter Hal.(I still haven't told my Hubby, though).

Oh, and that jumping on the shoulder thing is cute when they are little, but as full grown chickens it's like "Raptor Atttack!" . Wherever I'm outside, the hens follow me and anytime I bend over or kneel down, suddenly, claws on the back of my neck! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom