8+ Quality Buff Leghorn Eggs

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am offering 8+ eggs from my buff leghorn flock. I have 9 pullets and two cockerels in the breeding pen. I've had great fertility here and want to give others to have some of this great variety. I have shown two of the pullets at Delmarva Poultry Show and won BV and RV with them. Eggs will be shipped out Monday morning. I package with bubblewrap and newspaper. Due to the handling by the post office, there is no possible way I can guarantee a good hatch rate, but I try my hardest to package them safely for shipping. Paypal can be sent to [email protected] Thanks!

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Thankyou!

Welcome.
smile.png

I cannot wait to get my GQF incubators, then I'll have room for all these gorgeous eggs!!!
droolin.gif
wee.gif

Lucky you!Wish I had a GQF incubator!

Quote:
Welcome.
smile.png

I cannot wait to get my GQF incubators, then I'll have room for all these gorgeous eggs!!!
droolin.gif
wee.gif

Lucky you!Wish I had a GQF incubator!

A friend of mine's uncle bought 11 at an auction and I'm getting a incubator and a hatcher, and perhaps more.
smile.png

This is Dan Honour here.I think these birds are very good and will make a good foundation flock to work from.Anyone having my stock,these should cross or nick very well.These are only a few generation from birds I actually had. I might recommend to keep selecting for large birds and a rich shade of buff,buff has a tendency to breed lighter each year unless you keep a few darker birds as a color reserve. The Leghorn type looks good as well as heads.Good luck with this auction and future Buff Leghorn breeding. Long time Buff Leghorn breeder-Dan Honour

Back
Top Bottom