9+ Large Fowl Blue, Silver Laced, and Splash Cochin hatching egg auction, ends Sunday 8PM CST

CapricornFarm

Playing with the clay!
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Up for bids, eggs from my flock of LF Cochins. This breed is a feather footed type of chicken, they remind me of some one wearing bedroom slippers and pajamas. They are so adorable! The hens make great broodies, in fact one of mine is sitting right now. I have a splash rooster, and Silver Laced , blue , black and splash hens. The splash are blue splash, rather than black splash, rather unusual. The hens lay brown eggs quite regularly. My roosters are both good natured, as are my hens.
This is an auction formatted listing, please do not PM to bid, just reply to this thread. Shipping by priority post, with delivery confirmation is $16.99. Each egg is wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and carefully packed . There is no guarantee on hatchability of shipped eggs, but they are hatching well for me. I do combine shipping for multiple auctions. Re opening this auction since fall weather seems to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am reopening this auction since the girls are laying again. Restarts weekly unless I close it out. Just bid on this thread if you are interested, thanks.

hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Helllllllloooooooooo
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom