A Bielefelder Thread !

Does any one have some new pics?
frow.gif

Thanks ChickCrazed, jchny2000, & chalk for posting a review!!!,

Last edited:
Mine took 2 days to hatch for a total of 7 hens and 6 roos! 2 little white silkies with them. I've never had this many chicks at once, they are SO much fun to watch. I had to help the first one out on Wednesday and the last one out last evening. I think I really had humidity issues with this hatch in my big Brinsea Octogon. I normally hatch in the little eco minis and I think they are easier to regulate.

Mine took 2 days to hatch for a total of 7 hens and 6 roos! 2 little white silkies with them. I've never had this many chicks at once, they are SO much fun to watch. I had to help the first one out on Wednesday and the last one out last evening. I think I really had humidity issues with this hatch in my big Brinsea Octogon. I normally hatch in the little eco minis and I think they are easier to regulate.

So cute!!! Is there anything more charming than a newly hatched chick?
love.gif

Very cute
droolin.gif

So cute!!! Is there anything more charming than a newly hatched chick?
love.gif
goodpost.gif

EDIT: @DesertChic I always thought for some reason that you had them and that they were in the juvie stage...probably because I also view the Aussie page.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom