a big shock------!

Awwww, congratulations! I use to have a pet shop and we raised rats. We had some Rex and Dumbos too. I liked the Russian Blues best though, they are so cool. Never could stand people who wanted to feed them to snakes. I only have one rattie now - Polly - rescue from a pet shop that didn't know you could make them into pets! They are one of the cleanest pets you can have and so awesome when they sit on your shoulder and click their teeth in contentment! Of course I still have parrots, but I am down to 14 now. I use to raise them too and spoonfeed the babies, but I couldn't stand selling them to people who did not love them as much as I did. Now I have just some that I raised from babies and they know me way too well!! I guess that is why I love my 40 chickies and 9 ducky doodles so much too. Something about feathers I adore! Of course I love my Yorkie and three outside dogs and multitude of barn cats! I had to say that or my little Yorkie (Mya) would get mad at me!
big_smile.png

of course I kiss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant resist a big fat Squishy old male rex, had one in 07 named Emmett 1 (We're on Emmett 2--not a rex but just as Squishy) Had a pair of monozygotic rexie boys Johnny & Buddy, & when they hit Squishhood they required two hands to hold each one!! And they were identical down to 36 whiskers each that stuck out every which way. (I KNOW I have too much time on my hands) I also love it when they brux in my ears.

Bras were invented as a place for rats to hide in. I walk around with tails sticking out of my shirt.
lol.png

there's a chicken sitting on my keyboard!!! ARLO!!!

Some of my best pets were rats. Congrats on the additions to the family. And, yes, I kissed mine, too. It is hard not to, they are so sweet.

I second the call for pictures.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 fawn berkshires, 3 black berks, one of whom is rexie, & they are ALL dumbo-eared!!! EEEEEK!!!! (clap clap clap) we're all together in a wee trailer, my ratties, my tortie & me.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
its nice to have my babies with me again. (I love my friend who loves them as much as I do!)

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

promises to take pictures

Back
Top Bottom