A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

It's 10:40pm. Do you know where your chickadee is? Do your guineas know where the chickadee is?

How's Penguin doing?

ROFL,,,, NO idea where my chickadee is, I assume he is sitting on the window watching my DW sleep..... My guineas are in guinea gulag....

And DW says penguin is doing good. I hope he lives. I really want to see what he looks like in person, if I ever get home again.

I am in Florida. We have a home down here. We had renters in it. I am here fixing the damage they did. Over the 3 years they lived in this house, if I add their rent for the entire three years, I will be $5,000 short of the amount needed to fix the damage they did..

This house will now sit empty, unless we come down to use it or friends' family do( that we trust)

Actually there is some things I needed to do, that I thought the renters would do, it was part of the deal, like grease the boat lifts, paint the dock and seawall cap, and clean the swimming pool!

Why would you rent a house with a pool and not keep it clean enough to swim in?...

I had to kidnap a neighbors dog and throw it in the pool to check for gators before I started pulling the algae out.. The dog came out alive, so no gators.

Well shucks ! I have some neighbor dogs if you ever decide to get a gator.
1f648.png
1f649.png
1f64a.png

I'm new to this but, I've read every page and given it a lot of thought in the past minute or so. Obviously this is NOT a vampire chickadee. Vampires do not appear in photos or movies. You will just see empty space. Do you ever see him at night?

. I'm not up to date on zombies though, I did watch "Warm Bodies," three times and bought the video. You should cover all windows, doors, etc. with heavy blackout cloth. The only way he could get in would be to fly down your chimney. Okay light a big fire in the fireplace, stand at the ready with fire extinguishers in case he makes it through that.

Other than that you could try a séance..........

Ralphie: Glad there was no gators in the "Cement Pond". And what a great idea to test it out with a dog...but myself would have been tempted to throw in a renter...

Anyways so...no reports from the DW on chickadee? Maybe chickadee flew to Illinois?!

I put out the humming bird feeder today. That's the only feeder I'll put out right now...with chickens around I don't want no vampy chickadees with their northern fowl mites and lice....nah thanks. Plus my pajamas aren't fancy or airy enough for stalker chickadees.

Back
Top Bottom