A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

No, he is going to come face to face with a fancy little piece of lead though....
This one isn't hissing and threatening like the last one did when I got near it.

Live traps do not seem to work for me. I think this is because we have the pleasure of having every critter out here been trapped in a live trap once and moved out here by the mice Liberal PETA people from Minneapolis area........ They do not enter a live trap twice as a rule.

I have a hard time getting the squirrels into a live trap. I am going to try some closer to the holy land and see if I can coax a true wild critter into them before they visit me.

My live traps work well on squirrels. The bane of my existence here. I have oak & pecan trees, so my yard is s favorite!
I have ground squirrels only. No tree squirrels at all but on occasion an actual tree rat does show up. While many call squirrels tree rats, there really are tree rats and they are not squirrels.

Hubby has dispatched the invading possum and while I do feel bad for it's unfortunate luck to have wandered to our home, I not know that I will no longer have to deal with this one. The kids were really curious to go look at it this morning. They had never seen one up close (sand alive). They have both decided that they would like the chore of setting up the trap. Since DS is 13, almost 14, he may also get the chore of dispatching and cleaning up too. They said they want allowance and they're going to want to earn more.

Aurora...you could pay your DS per tail!! He may trap other predators too! He could research best baits for certain animals.

R2elk...they are rats! Maybe the Barred owls I've been hearing will eat their share!!

Just got home. Beautiful sunny day. Girls enjoying dust baths. They don't bother to come & greet me whilst bathing. Best I get is a few mumbles. Guess they have their priorities!

Boys! Eesh. One thing on their mind. Lol!
36DDEA8B-EBD0-4A64-80EA-63D36C760F6B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom