A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Oh man this boy is absolutely gorgeous. Would love to see a hen in this color too.
harvey speckled female.jpg

It's official my turkeys see me as a turkey. Im good with that. As long as they don't forget im the alpha. Well at least on does. Odin be his name. Anyways I sat down on the ground to hang out with my turkeys and Odin comes up to me and starts softly pawing my hand witch was resting on the ground. I was like oh how cute he wants to be held. So I picked him up and put him on my lap and he sat right down. I'm just going on talking to everyone. The turkeys and Chicken Lady and my husband says you need to watch him he's up to something look at his tail feathers. I responded oh he's just puffing up because everyone is so close to me. Well a few minutes go by and Odin starts to drift off to sleep and I pick him up and place him on the ground next to me. He stands up and starts softly pawing my leg. So I put my hand down again to pick him up. Well I finally figured out what he was up too. I left my hand on the ground and he slowly stepped on my hand and slowly squated down and started trying to mate with my hand. My husband yelled and said watch out he's got some stuff going on back there and I pulled my hand back and seen the mess Odin deposited on the ground. Pour guy. So now I have to watch where I put my hands down and make sure I pay closer attention because this is not a good habit for Odin to start.

Last edited:
It's official my turkeys see me as a turkey. Im good with that. As long as they don't forget im the alpha. Well at least on does. Odin be his name. Anyways I sat down on the ground to hang out with my turkeys and Odin comes up to me and starts softly pawing my hand witch was resting on the ground. I was like oh how cute he wants to be held. So I picked him up and put him on my lap and he sat right down. I'm just going on talking to everyone. The turkeys and Chicken Lady and my husband says you need to watch him he's up to something look at his tail feathers. I responded oh he's just puffing up because everyone is so close to me. Well a few minutes go by and Odin starts to drift off to sleep and I pick him up and place him on the ground next to me. He stands up and starts softly pawing my leg. So I put my hand down again to pick him up. Well I finally figured out what he was up too. I left my hand on the ground and he slowly stepped on my hand and slowly squated down and started trying to mate with my hand. My husband yelled and said watch out he's got some stuff going on back there and I pulled my hand back and seen the mess Odin deposited on the ground. Pour guy. So now I have to watch where I put my hands down and make sure I pay closer attention because this is not a good habit for Odin to start.
He thinks you are his hen. He probably will start attacking your husband and son . ... Because you are his.

Back
Top Bottom