>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Salad, I LOVE your new avatar!!! :lau )

(Canyon)
Coal shook out her fur, clearly showing her irritation, and let out a huge breath of air to calm herself down. She walked over to were Galaxies and Grace were talking and dipped her large, elegant head in greeting. "Either of you two want to go hunting? I scented a den of rabbits while I was out near the rip pack border the other day" she barked.

"Sure! I'm all up for it." Galaxies exclaimed. She was still worrying about graypup.~

"Sure! I'm all up for it." Galaxies exclaimed. She was still worrying about graypup.~
Coal gave the anxious mother a sympathetic smile. "We can do a quick run along the rip pack border, see if we can pick up anymore scent" she woofed. "You in, Grace?" she barked.

"Sure, I guess!" Said Grace a little hesitantly. "Whatever it takes to help Galaxies with her sweet Graypup. She said as she stood up tall and fierce, ready to take on anything.
Coal nodded and without hesitation lit out towards the Rip pack border, knowing the other two she dogs could easily keep up with her.

"Sure, I guess!" Said Grace a little hesitantly. "Whatever it takes to help Galaxies with her sweet Graypup. She said as she stood up tall and fierce, ready to take on anything.

Coal nodded and without hesitation lit out towards the Rip pack border, knowing the other two she dogs could easily keep up with her.

~Dotpup looked back at the two belles' pups they seemed to have left in Dotpup's care. Great Sirius, please don't let them get hungry or whine... She plastered a cheerful grin across her muzzle, successfully veiling any doubt. "So who wants to play a game?"~

Skippup nodded shyly, not knowing exactly if Dotpup was safe. He got a little dramatized, by his father being killed by other wolves. That is how he got his name, he is a little skippy, you could say.

"Skippup, it's okay! Dotpup is my friend!" Said Daintypup jumping around, waging his tail in excitement, to be spending the day with Dotpup.

Last edited:

Coal slowed to a stop, panting Hardin the hot noon-day sun. She lowered her nose to the ground and almost instantly scented the warren of rabbits. She raised her eyes, leaving her head perfectly still, and motioned for Grace and Galaxies to spread out on both sides. THREE rabbits were out playing in the field, right smack dab next to the rip pack border.

(Storm)NightPup Played In The Moss Bed Curious Of What She Would Find. So Far She Found A Snake Skin, A Rock, A Moss Clump(By Moss Clump I Meant Like Hair Tangles)And A Mouse Skeleton. Her Favorite Was The Mouse Skeleton.

(Spirits)RabbitHair Continued To Watch NightPup With A Smile. SilverPeek Rolled Her Eyes In Response.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom