>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Storm)
Antler laid outside the medicine den, with his impossibly muscular head laying on his paws, listening to Eon and Alpha talk.

"Oh, okay! Play nice to one another!" Grace said in a mothering love voice. Grace then laid her head down to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Grace got up and gathered up the pups after her nap. "Come on pups let's go explore the den!" Grace said in a happy tone to get the pups up and moving. They began to walk. "Wait up!" Said Daintypup as he ran behind them. He tripped over his stubby little legs. Daintypup looked back and yelled to Dotpup, "Maybe we can talk a little later!"

Last edited:
Grace got up and gathered up the pups after her nap. "Come on pups let's go explore the den!" Grace said in a happy tone to get the pups up and moving. They began to walk. "Wait up!" Said Daintypup as he ran behind them. He tripped over his stubby little legs. Daintypup looked back and yelled to Dotpup, "Maybe we can talk a little later?"

(Is she in River Pack or Storm or Rip or Canyon?)

Grace turned her head, recognizing Galaxies's voice. "Oh, well, I've had a few nightmares, but I guess I'm fine." Grace came to a stop and went over to talk to Galaxies. Her sprit lifted as she began to talk.

(There will be now!
wink.png
)
(Storm Pack)~ Dark Storm approached Eon, his massive black skull held impossibly high. "The time has come to discuss our retaliation on Canyon Pack in depth now, Beta."~
~Ivypup toyed with her tail while sitting on the edge of camp, nearly nestled within the surrounding brambles, watching Nightpup play in the pup's den out of the corner of her eye. She doesn't even realize this isn't her home.~
"Agreed." Eon said.

(Salad, I LOVE your new avatar!!!
lau.gif
)

(Canyon)
Coal shook out her fur, clearly showing her irritation, and let out a huge breath of air to calm herself down. She walked over to were Galaxies and Grace were talking and dipped her large, elegant head in greeting. "Either of you two want to go hunting? I scented a den of rabbits while I was out near the rip pack border the other day" she barked.

Back
Top Bottom