>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(There will be now! ;) )
(Storm Pack)~ Dark Storm approached Eon, his massive black skull held impossibly high. "The time has come to discuss our retaliation on Canyon Pack in depth now, Beta."~
~Ivypup toyed with her tail while sitting on the edge of camp, nearly nestled within the surrounding brambles, watching Nightpup play in the pup's den out of the corner of her eye. She doesn't even realize this isn't her home.~

Blackpup watched Nightpup lazily in his nest, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the poor pup who didn't understand her situation.

~Ivypup darted into the brambles as Dark Storm's gaze swept camp, looking for her- his packtoring pup. He's not getting me to train. Would you believe it, for once in my life, I'm TIRED?!?! she retorted silently to an unsaid admonishment in an indignant show of inner defiance.~

(Canyon Pack)~ Inestimable fear rose in Mudskipper's heart as the continued conversation proved her suspicions. Bracken really did try to murder Stream. Without giving any thought to the coyotes or the remainder of Bracken's malevolent scheme, Mudskipper silently whirled on her heels and bolted off for Canyon Pack camp. Her heart thrummed with the speed of urgency and she spun into camp, sand flying up from behind her heels as she skidded nearly into the Leader's Den. "Alpha!" she hissed with blatant importance. "I have something for you, and you alone, to hear."~

Last edited:
~Dotpup gave a low huff of solemnity. "That's terrible," she whispered softly, getting to her paws and giving Daintypup a reassuring nudge. "Does it scare you?"~

"A little bit!" Daintypup said as he lifted his head. "But Mommy told us never to worry!" He than brought his head down to lay on his crossed over paws.

~Dotpup nodded slowly, recalling her own dreams of the mother she never had a chance to meet. "That's good," she sighed gently, her legs twitching. She inwardly longed to get up, to bolt outside into the wondrous sunlight. She looked at her scarred paw wryly. Not with a lame foot, you won't, she reminded herself quickly.~

That is when Daintypup realized Dotpup's pain and worry. Then Daintypup said in his incident little voice, "Do ever have dreams of walking? I would!" He glazed at her with his shining, watery, blue eyes in wonder.

Last edited:
That is when Daintypup realized Dotpup's pain and worry. Then Daintypup said in his incident little voice, "Do ever have dreams of walking? I would!" He glazed at her with his shining, watery, blue eyes in wonder.

~Dotpup barked a quick laugh at the younger pup's innocence. "Not yet," she answered, trying to be upbeat. "I'm still hoping that I'll be able to walk again, soon."~
(Quick backstory: Dotpup recently was nearly drowned by a snapping turtle and in the process her front foot was crippled. Right now she's sort of healing- I still haven't decided if I'll have her walk again.. :oops: ;) )

~Dotpup barked a quick laugh at the younger pup's innocence. "Not yet," she answered, trying to be upbeat. "I'm still hoping that I'll be able to walk again, soon."~
(Quick backstory: Dotpup recently was nearly drowned by a snapping turtle and in the process her front foot was crippled. Right now she's sort of healing- I still haven't decided if I'll have her walk again.. :oops: ;) )

(Got it! Thanks! :))
Daintypup started to stand up on his little legs. "I hope you do!" He said as he then laid beside Dotpup. Daintypup was a little clumsy, but he was the sweetest, caring and loving of all the pups.

(Got it! Thanks! :))
Daintypup started to stand up on his little legs. "I hope you do!" He said as he then laid beside Dotpup. Daintypup was a little clumsy, but he was the sweetest, caring and loving of all the pups.

~Dotpup huffed a snicker and playfully nuzzled his neck, finding it hard not to grin at his earnest attempts to cheer her up. "Thanks, Daintypup."~

"You're welcome! That's what friends are for!" Said Daintypup with a grin. Daintypup pup was very pleased with himself. Just then Grace woke up. "Daintypup?"

~Dotpup looked up and cocked her head at the kindhearted belle. "He's right here with me," she answered calmly from the opposite side of the den, her speckled tail waving.~

Back
Top Bottom